CAI with bumper cut/drill

sitnalm

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Hi All,
quite interested with the CAI (Cold air intake) but my question is where to cut/drill a hole on the bumper for the hose ? Any had done this at any accessories shop/bodykit shop in PJ ? Thanks

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
CAI not necessory to cut/drill hole ler.... basically, any opening will do... u driving what car??... if can post some pictures of ur front bumper, we tell u where can mount ur CAI hose....

dont damage ur bumper jz because CAI ler... not worth it....

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
ut u have enough skill n u found the grill to fit the hole after drilling then ok .... i saw one honda civic got CAI on the bumper .... quite nice also

sitnalm

Known Member
May 6, 2006
edwin_lcw said:
ut u have enough skill n u found the grill to fit the hole after drilling then ok .... i saw one honda civic got CAI on the bumper .... quite nice also

Due to the original bumper design, it's hard to get best result from CAI unless a hole on the bumper to reduce the twist of the hose. I hv seen a few civic with a nice hole drilled.
wonder where did they get it done.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

kepada otai2 enjin tolong bagi tahu kepada saya-yang manakah penggunaan minyak yang tinggi antara kia spectra vs toyota black top enjin.?maintenance plak yang mana lebih tinggi..?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience