CAI for On top...BrainstorminG!!

Darth

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Selangor
well..just need u guys opinion or idea..how to do CAI on this setup....wat appear in my mind is to make a custom box...jack a bit front bonet so cold air do coming(water can get inside..gosshhh!!),make a 'super scoop'(backward hood scoop like muscle car)placing on top the filter like ninja do......or just have a hose on it like the pic attach....

CAr: any carb engines using this method/setup...

example:

any idea summore?? :D

Last edited:

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Just make sure when you do CAI, there is no place for water retention, also allow some space allowance for drainage... then you will be fine.

p/s: Internet too slow... can't view pix...

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
heh, the super scoop looks good.....
mine is a carby too, butthen what i did to help increase my milage is i lifted the hood high....something like the super-scoop height...with 2 nuts so got big gap there, improved my milage since i did that....

btw, my filter is open pod type.....placed at the right hand(from front view) back part of the car, near the firewall just before my absorbers :D

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
icecube...nice pic..the front grill is DIY one?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do i need to change the spring to adjust the front high low so called adjustable suspension ?

Its on a Kenari with a 2.8kg spring (on pervious owner) and now put into my kenari it was too low til it hit my fender and bumper was gliding thru bump.

so i went back to titan and ask them to make the front higher, titan boss mr.richard say have to put in a spacer in the spring and adjust it higher.... he say that is the most fastest and cheapest way. (but not safe lar, i think!)

another way ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience