CA18det

hasbi_7

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
Hai, guys... Need help here... I have problem with my CA18det engine... I using the engine for drifting... To shorten the story, after several time using the engine, all the sudden the idling is not good after the engine have runs for half hours. So, I check and ask mechanic for the problem, the mechanic say may be because of the individual coil plug, so I have change it using CA18de (can be use because it is same). It seem ok for awhile... Then the same thing happens, I ask for other mechanic to help, they say that the power unit cannot get to hot (due to the place of the power unit too near to the exhaust manifold), so I re-place the power unit to inside the car. After I have done it, the engine seem ok... Then I go for test run, but the same thing happen. Then the mechanic suggest that I change the power unit, then I change and I test the engine, so far so good. BUT the following day, the engine runs quite ok for several minute, then the idling goes while and the engine stop all the sudden. I try to start it back, but it won't start. It only can crank up... Then I went to check the individual coil, there is no spark at all... I need all of your help here... What wrong to my engine... Please help me... Thank you...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can 4G63 put into the saga?
how much it cos?
wat to do? 1st state? 2nd state?
any recommendation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience