Buying a GTR.

[email protected]

Dec 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
antique? haha.. I still find R32 and R33 very attractive bro.. But it depends on self preference.
That's why you need check the chassis and etc. are still in good conditions. And the parts for GTT are not hard to get I believe.
Yea agree with you, the GTT looks nice indeed (like GT 500)

Stranger09

May 29, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
antique? haha.. I still find R32 and R33 very attractive bro.. But it depends on self preference.
That's why you need check the chassis and etc. are still in good conditions. And the parts for GTT are not hard to get I believe.
Yea agree with you, the GTT looks nice indeed (like GT 500)
Especially the price, with 2002 manufactured yr, but the only thing I mind is.. It's auto transmission.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
hey guy, is skyline gtt R34 still worth buying these days? will the car be too antique to buy? even the latest version 2002 is more than 10 years... and does it worth to be a daily transport or just a weekend hobby?

this unit is so attractive, FORMER SEPANG INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT DEMO CAR, mean good or no good?
Nissan Skyline GT-T (R34) (B) - 02/07 - Cars for sale in Puchong, Selangor
hmm...I'll answer yr question with 2 questions. Which of the below seems to be too old an antique to be purchased? Do the below not appeal to u?

If your answer is - "no, it does not appeal to me"

Please save up more and buy this

YOUR question should not be answered by people in this forum, it should be answered by these:

1. Your personal preference
2. Your personal tastes in cars
and finalfuckingly

3. Your -

Stranger09

May 29, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
hmm...I'll answer yr question with 2 questions. Which of the below seems to be too old an antique to be purchased? Do the below not appeal to u?

If your answer is - "no, it does not appeal to me"

Please save up more and buy this

YOUR question should not be answered by people in this forum, it should be answered by these:

1. Your personal preference
2. Your personal tastes in cars
and finalfuckingly

3. Your -
Hey bro, thanks for your answer and photos, its interesting, nice mod for the 4th car. but what i mean antique is about the maintenance, future trade in, daily drive and etc...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
why choose a GTR and worry about maintenance? if worry about maintenance - buy stock cars that comes with warranty ;)

However - if maintenance is a concern, i think the ONE thing u should worry about ...is fuel consumption.

Stranger09

May 29, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
why choose a GTR and worry about maintenance? if worry about maintenance - buy stock cars that comes with warranty ;)

However - if maintenance is a concern, i think the ONE thing u should worry about ...is fuel consumption.
Daily drive included fuel consumption. Look, I am not an expert lik you, That's y I am surveying :)
Thx for ur help bro

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Okok.. noted, RB parts are abudance be it from chop shops.. or online ebay... hell even in yahoo auctions... u x really need to worry.... just that the fuel.. from what i gather from my gtr mates... all complain abt fuel consumption only

Stranger09

May 29, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Okok.. noted, RB parts are abudance be it from chop shops.. or online ebay... hell even in yahoo auctions... u x really need to worry.... just that the fuel.. from what i gather from my gtr mates... all complain abt fuel consumption only
do you any idea how much for full tank, and how far it travel?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unless you’re a rap star, a gangster from the ‘hood’, a super celebrity or just love the attention, please stick to your 18” OZ’s or whatever(they serve a purpose) or even 20” Avanti’s for your SUV or car. Ok, 22” are still acceptable but not this. 30” is huge and mind boggling but 40” !!?? I don’t know what to say, there are no words in my vocabulary. It’s not that I’m...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience