Buying a GTR.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
options,
getting new ride bro?...nice choice...
don't forget to offer, whatever parts on your ride before letting it go...

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Hi Bro,

Car already sold, all parts go with the cars .. :-( ... Now just surveying around ... looks like it is quite difficult to make up mind what to won next after evo ... GTR35 still my dream but looks too expensive to own it.

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Hi All Sifu,

If I am not mistaken, upfront yearly commitment:

Roadtax : rm 5xxx
Insurance : rm 5xxx (with 55% NCB)
Service : rm 9xxx (milege 20,000 km per month)
Tyres : rm 9xxx (same assumption milege as above)
One Year installment : rm 42xxx ('08 recond model loan 80% with 2.5% 9 yrs loan)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Un-avoidance yearly cost of ownership (exclude parts change) = rm 70,xxx (or monthly rm 58xx)

So, as least i know I am out of the category ... as of now....
Pls let me know if anything I missed out, tks.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
missed out the modification lists wit prices... :)

Hi All Sifu,

If I am not mistaken, upfront yearly commitment:

Roadtax : rm 5xxx
Insurance : rm 5xxx (with 55% NCB)
Service : rm 9xxx (milege 20,000 km per month)
Tyres : rm 9xxx (same assumption milege as above)
One Year installment : rm 42xxx ('08 recond model loan 80% with 2.5% 9 yrs loan)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Un-avoidance yearly cost of ownership (exclude parts change) = rm 70,xxx (or monthly rm 58xx)

So, as least i know I am out of the category ... as of now....
Pls let me know if anything I missed out, tks.

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
If die die to own it, better keeps stock and forget about the modification lor ... ha ha, moreover, GTR35 are powerful & nice lookig already.

tth tyre

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2007
Puchong
Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT 600 DSST CTT
(used on 2012 GTR R35 onwards)

Used from Japan with 70%
LIMITED STOCK, CONTROLLED ITEM
255 40 20
285 35 20

Rm550 each.

ndwgolf

Jan 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Guys
I just bought a 2008 Black edition and will pay for it when I get back into KL on the 6th Feb, and hopefully get the car just after Chinese New Year. I plan to get the GTR600 upgrade done along with the 2012 transmission upgrade and that will be it…..for now anyway.
I look forward to chatting with you guys once I get the car, as I am a complete newbie to Nissan GTR
Later Neil

Mar 8, 2013
Labuan
I love GTR especially R35 but I can't afford it for the time being. Guys, would like to ask your opinion, 4k monthly salary is it enough to own R35? :idea:

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
I love GTR especially R35 but I can't afford it for the time being. Guys, would like to ask your opinion, 4k monthly salary is it enough to own R35? :idea:
Errr, you serious mate? With 300K++ you'd get yourself a 2008 GTR with mileage below 10k.
With your salary, loan from banks might be a problem. Even if you got a loan from the bank, how long do you think it takes to clear off a debt this huge? The annual interest is like around 2.3% for a maximum period of 9 years if the loan is 300k and the estimated monthly repayment is like what? 3k++? You'll barely survive with the remaining salary which is prolly less than 1k for sure. Even if you can survive with that amount of money per month, what about road tax? Maintenance? Minyak? Tukar transmission oil? 4k monthly salary buying a GTR, in a nutshell I call this "Madness".

After finish typing all these, I realized that you might be a troll.. Ohwell :smokin:

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
If u check the regular financial consultancy, ur car payment is advisable to be 20% of ur net income. If u plan to buy 2008 GTR with monthly instalment of 3k, ur net income per month shld be rm15k, for not to burden ur debts.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Following a teaser video and shadowy images released a few days ago, Mercedes-Benz has unveiled its pickup truck in production form, which is set to arrive next year. Officially badged as the X-Class, this pickup truck is co-developed with Nissan and is based on the Japanese automaker’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience