Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

Aug 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I dont really know fd in Penang..

I suggest u try to look at the cars for sale section in the marketplace. I saw a white fd3s for sale in Sungai Petani @ RM70K about 1 month ago. Dont know if it's still available.

If in KL i know 1 or 2 for sale..but have to reconfirm
Thx ,kariyam . i m serious buyer. cash n carry if ok. I will come to KL by the end of OKT. please reconfirm again for me .
How to contact the Sungai Petani Owner. pls help me . THX!

cobraking

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Thx ,kariyam . i m serious buyer. cash n carry if ok. I will come to KL by the end of OKT. please reconfirm again for me .
How to contact the Sungai Petani Owner. pls help me . THX!
the car in sg petani already bought by my fren. overheating 1. now rebuilting engine.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

still looking for fc3s, cobraking sms me as soon as possible, tq.. anyone have fc3s mark 4 for sale pm me... pic n price or just email me [email protected]
sorry for late reply bro. already send u picture about the fc. FD also got 1. now at workshop rebuilt and convert to big single turbo. if interested, let me know thx.

Aug 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the car in sg petani already bought by my fren. overheating 1. now rebuilting engine.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

sorry for late reply bro. already send u picture about the fc. FD also got 1. now at workshop rebuilt and convert to big single turbo. if interested, let me know thx.
Thx cobraking to reply , did u have any foreman can repair rx7 car at penang?

kzr81

Sep 22, 2010
Ipoh
cobraking, i just got back from terengganu, just saw the pic u send to me, will give answer to u later on A.S.A.P, tq

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
The sales of RX-7 are really low at the moment and the owners would not be keen to reduce the price that they had available anyway.

cobraking

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
wtb- looking apexi power fc for my fd3s (4socket). any1 know where can i get or intereted to sell, pls let me knw.

J-Yap

Mar 4, 2009
Sungai Buloh
this model although is rare in Malaysia, but car is old, almost reach 20 years from the birth of FD, market value here 60-80k cash, are you guys sure this is the correct price to be, unable to get loan, it definitely hard to get a buyer who able to pay that much cash, even if there such people (quite rich), they may spend this cash on more newer and luxurious car. :hmmmm:

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
this model although is rare in Malaysia, but car is old, almost reach 20 years from the birth of FD, market value here 60-80k cash, are you guys sure this is the correct price to be, unable to get loan, it definitely hard to get a buyer who able to pay that much cash, even if there such people (quite rich), they may spend this cash on more newer and luxurious car. :hmmmm:

Yes, there are people who have cash, and only a serious FD buyer with the cash will be able to buy an FD. And it depends on each person on how he feels worth to spend on their cash.

And again, because they have cash and appreciates a racing bred car that is worth than 'luxurious' cars. And most of them have their luxurious daily cars or at least a decent Honda City for daily use too..because again, they have cash..

If restricted cash and money is an issue, getting an FD or other sport cars are not suggested here. Invest your money on houses or other properties are better. The fact is the value is really RM60-80k..and again it's cash... :burnout:

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
fabulously well said kari, the price is so high in bolehland thanks to our gov policy (AP and the 101% import duty for cars, esp sports or luxury category).

well if you have money for a brand new mercedes, then you re in position for instead of merz buy proton plus fd for same money spent. . once i have driven fd, it is like taken drug, gets addicted to the high of sports drive. . my personal feeling, others pls share.. ha ha.

first money, then your passion about car mechanism,, it would keep your mind away from pretty girls ha ha.. :stupid:

Yes, there are people who have cash, and only a serious FD buyer with the cash will be able to buy an FD. And it depends on each person on how he feels worth to spend on their cash.

And again, because they have cash and appreciates a racing bred car that is worth than 'luxurious' cars. And most of them have their luxurious daily cars or at least a decent Honda City for daily use too..because again, they have cash..

If restricted cash and money is an issue, getting an FD or other sport cars are not suggested here. Invest your money on houses or other properties are better. The fact is the value is really RM60-80k..and again it's cash... :burnout:

Last edited:

J-Yap

Mar 4, 2009
Sungai Buloh

yes, that's why it's difficult to get a buyer, the buyer must have enough cash, also has other car for daily use, also must love FD only, then only able to buy it. Because even if a person like to have a race car, 80k cash can also use to pay for a downpayment for many other newer sport car like skyline, S15, Evo, Imprezza, Rx8

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Believe me or not, you could see RX-7 become a collector's item in years to come.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Would you buy a 2002 Spirt R model at RM200k? Yes I will buy it if it available in Msia.

A couple of us (RE members) planned to import the Sprirt R model but we have been searching for nearly a year now, the price in Japan is still at above 4.5 mil yen (RM170k). Add the duty tax and AP the price will be more than RM200k. How much it costs when the Spirit R launched? 4 million yen only!!! f**king hell..... But I still want to buy it

Here is an eg. in Aus:
http://www.discountusedcars.com.au/used-cars/mazda/rx-7/5552718.aspx

Aus$55,000 = RM165k

FYI, the Type RB just sold at RM90k last week. As for my Veilside, the car is being sold at RM140k. I got a RM10k deposit from the buyer.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
yes, that's why it's difficult to get a buyer, the buyer must have enough cash, also has other car for daily use, also must love FD only, then only able to buy it. Because even if a person like to have a race car, 80k cash can also use to pay for a downpayment for many other newer sport car like skyline, S15, Evo, Imprezza, Rx8
Perhaps this thread is not for you.. :stupid:

FYI, the Type RB just sold at RM90k last week. As for my Veilside, the car is being sold at RM140k. I got a RM10k deposit from the buyer.

Joewe, good to know that the Type RB found its new owner.. Too bad it wasn't meant to be as I just can't miss the chance to get another legend instead.. Perhaps an FD once I struck gold again.. hehehe..:driver:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Perhaps this thread is not for you.. :stupid:

i think you have missunderstood my meaning :biggrin:

Dude, regardless of what u think I think u meant.. for these kind of cars, it's a sellers' market..

and only, and I say ONLY, enthusiasts need apply..

for those who think 60k-80k for a 20 year old car is ridiculous, I would like to restate what I've said earlier..

Perhaps this thread is not for you..

Cheers! :driver::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Coveting a new Subaru BRZ? Be glad you don't live in Australia. Apparently the Aussies were allocated only 201 cars for delivery this year, so Subaru Australia decided to sell them all online starting at noon today, kind of like concert tickets. Of course, you can imagine what transpired.

According to Joel Strickland's Blog, all the cars had been sold – or at least ordered and had a sales...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience