Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
ROck: RM1000-RM1200 depends market availability...I can sell you at a very good price. :)

180SX: No one is selling at that price. Yes there 3 more available but prices are from RM7xk up to RM9xk, all 3 stock twin turbo.

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
180sx- personal recomendation, get Alchemis's car. a great deal!

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Rider, just plug and play? the wiring everything included yeah?

cause I spoke to ah how, he says the cable and wiring if convert from manual to auto is different. and he suggest me to get a whole head. hahah.

fanjun93

Dec 30, 2008
Tokyo, Japan
Thinking of selling my FD. Wondering what should be the price I should be expecting if the engine is close to stock and recently exchange a 96' half-cut engine into it with remaining usable parts (including a carbon fibre hood+some spare parts of the door and of course other engine spare parts) to be sold with the car itself. the only noticible parts I've put on the car is only the R-Magic rear spoiler. The car it self is a 93' FD with bodykit changes the exterior to similar with 00'. Reason for selling is to change into other smaller car.

Last edited:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
got quite some enquiries... the problem with our car is loan... they can't get that much CASH out...
i'm not taking anything out my car.. .whoever gets my car.. gets a whole lot of goodies where most car doesn't have.... except the number plate i'll take back...

come on come on... offer me...... i guarantee my car is one of the best handling FD around...

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

im seriously looking at buying an FD3S. must be accident free and with a reasonably good engine compression. the lesser the modification, the better. close to the original state or no modification at all so that I can mod it to my own liking. budget is rm50k to rm60k or less. Please pm/sms/call me at 0129404111 if you are selling or know anyone who is selling one.

Thanks.

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
There are few FD3S up for sale as u can see in this thread and car for sale thread..

U sound seriously to get an FD, but it's impossible and hard to find an FD selling at 60k as per your preferences.Bone Stock good condition FD also selling at least 70k.

Anyway wishing u best of luck!!
p/s: There's one perfect condition stock FD selling at 74k

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the reply kariayam.

I sound serious cos I've owned one before. had it for 5 years since my spm days and had to let it go when studying abroad plus i needed a decent car to start working at the time. that was in 2003. just sold my rx8 a month ago, so i got the extra cash and "green light" from my wife to buy an FD again. haha. To me nothing beats FD in terms of looks, power and reliability. I think passion is the right word to describe it.

A good friend of mine just got his at 66k last month in good running condition with minor mods. So I believe there is one available somewhere out there if I'm lucky. I do not mind topping up a few k over my budget if i really like the car. I also do not mind if the engine has a low compression so long as the car is accident free cos I prefer to get the car done to how I wanted it.

So I'm hoping I could have a look at those available as you mentioned. Anyway can I have the details of the one selling at 74k?

Thanks

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Azraf, welcome back to RE. There are 3 FD for sale as I know. Come join us the TT, you may see some old faces there...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, would like to know, what is the advatage/benefit to install a fuel regulator for the car (more fc safe or ......). and how often do we need to service/adjust this fuel regulator. pls advide.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience