Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

monsterv6

2,000 RPM

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
HIi there Guys.......hope you guys could help me out here....
anyone selling their RX7 FD3S...please do email me at [email protected] for more details about the car and etc....

thanks guyss.....:)

speedevil

Known Member

speedevil

Known Member
Apr 16, 2006
hi all,
I m Shyong here, looking for an FC Turbo Manual. Stock or modified.
012 601 7839
Call me if anyone selling. Thank you very much.

Btw, i have an silly question here:
wat is the fuel consumption like for FC, full tank of RM80 can touch 400km? wat if compare to 2.5 1jz?

Last edited:

savahn

Known Member

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
50 liters can go 300KM. That's RM 107.50 of RON97.

Somebody correct me if wrong.

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
I know mine full tank RM120 can go for 250km only. but my full tank can last for 1 to 2 months. hahaha

Thats RON97

savahn

Known Member

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
Hey Rock, yeah, for my FC, I start worrying about fuel at 270KM. LOL.

feng_zhixue

feng_zhixue

Oct 7, 2009
sungai petani
Hi all bro,
i never check full tank how many km can go~
i just knew tht my FC full tank from JB to KL half way bout 2+hrs only must stop for fill up liao~if not will kena tolak car liao...
if back penang hav to stop for 4 time !!! cost me around RM450++...like drink water LoL~~~
speed ~ 150~160~170~180~~160~180~150~~~~~

Nov 24, 2010
Johor
hi there guys,

Model: RX7 Sa22c
registered year : 1980

I'm selling off my RX7 Sa22c/FB for track use.
The car's facelift is being converted to rx7 FC facelift. The conversion is 90% done with the fenders, hood and front bumper of FC attached neatly. The engine bay is also already being sprayed diamond black. Inner part of the body work has been done. There are only very very few minor holes to weld(less than 5 i guess). Windows and windscreens are new. comes with rear seat but without front seat, engine and dashboard though. I have 1 pair FD front seat, an FC mark 5 h/c and all other parts needed to continue this project but selling it separately.

Reason it being a track car is because i just realized that the previous owner messed up by cutting the part near to the chasis number which violates the rules and regulations of puspakom. because of that its difficult to get it through, so, i decided to just sell it off. The grant is available for this car but a guy booked it at the moment. so i'm left with the car. I'll inform if he does not want the grant. Any1 who can go underground and settle to pass the puspakom issue is welcome.

i also have several fb/fc parts for sale.

Thanks for reviewing :biggrin:

AE75

Known Member

AE75

Known Member
Feb 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi there guys,

Model: RX7 Sa22c
registered year : 1980

I'm selling off my RX7 Sa22c/FB for track use.
The car's facelift is being converted to rx7 FC facelift. The conversion is 90% done with the fenders, hood and front bumper of FC attached neatly. The engine bay is also already being sprayed diamond black. Inner part of the body work has been done. There are only very very few minor holes to weld(less than 5 i guess). Windows and windscreens are new. comes with rear seat but without front seat, engine and dashboard though. I have 1 pair FD front seat, an FC mark 5 h/c and all other parts needed to continue this project but selling it separately.

Reason it being a track car is because i just realized that the previous owner messed up by cutting the part near to the chasis number which violates the rules and regulations of puspakom. because of that its difficult to get it through, so, i decided to just sell it off. The grant is available for this car but a guy booked it at the moment. so i'm left with the car. I'll inform if he does not want the grant. Any1 who can go underground and settle to pass the puspakom issue is welcome.

i also have several fb/fc parts for sale.

Thanks for reviewing :biggrin:
mind PM me for information about the car and what part leftover?

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
anyone here come across FD auto? i am looking for one?

RERider

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
auto gearbox I have 2 units...:P

I remember michael from klang is driving an auto FD.

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
oh.. you know michael also?
Ive already asked him, he doesnt want to sell his car.

out of curiousity, how much does the auto gearbox costs?

Last edited:

nissan180sx

1,000 RPM

nissan180sx

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2008
Hi RERider, i am currently looking forward to buy an FD,my budget is around 50-60k...
do pm me if have...
ive come across 1 unit which is at Sarawak at MUDAH,is the anymore?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the headline suggests, I would like to know if stripping out the interior is legal or otherwise. The reason is I wish to use my car for track days and be able to use it on the road for sunday drives and TT sessions with friends. Removing the interior before track days and placing it back after is quite troublesome.

Only parts that'll be left over is the dash, drivers seat + safety belt. The car is currently daily driven without AC, power steering, very stiff suspension and radio...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience