Buy E-Cigarettes right here in Malaysia!

Do You Smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All Other Stuff

Buy E-Cigarettes right here in Malaysia!

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
E-Cigarettes - Smoking Without All The Health Risk! Dream Come True for Smokers!

We are now available at Tesco Tebrau City, Johor Bahru (Near Hypermarket Entrance and Alliance Bank!)

DON"T BE FOOLED BY CHEAP MODELS WHO MAKES RIDICULOUS CLAIMS! WE ARE THE FIRST AND BEST SELLING E-CIGARETTES IN MALAYSIA! CHOOSE QUALITY OVER CHEAP STUFF!

Please visit http://e-cigarettesmalaysia.blogspot.com/ for more information. You can also call us at our Customer Service Line at 012-7783592or email any enquiries to [email protected] . We'll be more than happy to answer your every E-Cigarettes needs.

We sincerely want to help any and every smoker quit smoking just like we did! Contact us for more information. There is no obligation for purchase whatsoever!

WHAT IS AN E-CIGARETTE?

It looks like a cigarette, it feels like a cigarette and it satisfies you like a cigarette. However, Electric Cigarettes DO NOT contain tobacco or the other harmful substances in regular cigarettes. That means carcinogenic substance like tar, formaldehyde and carbon monoxide are not inhaled which reduces the risks of cancer and other diseases commonly associated with smoking.
The only working substance in the E-Cigarette is nicotine. E-Cigarette cartridges come in several different strengths which means you can control the nicotine content. Smokers wanting to kick the habit completely will find this is a great way to handle cravings.

The e-cigarette is great for/when:

• E-Cigarette DOES NOT contain the over 4000 POISONOUS substances and harmful CHEMICALS found in real cigarettes that cause heart attack and cancer, such as tar, carbon monoxide, acetone, sulfuric acid and more.
• You can ENJOY the E-Cigarette in places where regular cigarettes are PROHIBITED, even in bed and malls. We have personally tried it and no one was offended. We've only received weird looks.
• E-Cigarette costs less than real cigarettes in the long run.
• E-Cigarette eliminates the dangers of second-hand smoke, so you can smoke around others without causing ill effects. While there may be a faint scent for a few seconds, there is virtually NO smell as the vapor quickly vanishes.
• Eliminate the nasty smell, messy ashes and cigarette butts.
• Eliminate bad breath and smoke odor on your body and clothes, as well as in your home and car.
• My wife practically has nothing more to say about my smoking habit. I should have gotten this years ago!

HOW DOES AN E-CIGARETTE WORK?

When the user inhales through the device, the air flow is detected by a sensor. A microprocessor then activates an atomizer, which injects tiny droplets of the liquid into the flowing air and vapourises the nicotine. This produces a vapor mist which is inhaled by the user (refer to picture). The microprocessor also activates an orange LED at the tip to simulate real smoking.

WHAT DO I GET IN A STARTER KIT?

Our starter kit is ready to use with:
• A Complete Electronic Cigarette Set
• Two rechargeable batteries
• A SMART Portable Carrying Charger (PCC) to charge your batteries on the go!
• Five free cartridges
• English Instructions for use

Retail Price for All the above = RM320

REFILL PRICES
>1 Box (5 refill cartridges) = RM 20
>4 Boxes (20 refill cartridges) = RM 80

Group Buys and Agents are welcome! Please feel free to contact [email protected] or call our Customer Service Line at 012-7783592 for enquiries! If you need a full brochure, please also email the above address

Item(s):E-Cigarettes
Package includes:
• A SMART Portable Carrying Charger (PCC) to charge your batteries on the go!
• Five free cartridges

Price:RM320 for Starter Kit & RM80 for 20 refills

Warranty: Replacement for immediate broken parts. We implement the Spare Parts Replacement Below Cost System. First seller in the market to implement this. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!

Dealing method: Tesco Tebrau City, Johor Bahru, Bank in, Credit Card via paypal (with charges)

Contact method/details: [email protected] or Customer Service Line: 012-7783592

Item(s) conditions:Brand New, Fully Imported
Picture:Refer above

Reason for sale:To help smokers quit smoking like we did!

Attachments

Last edited:

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Dealers or agents are welcome to email us at [email protected] for info. We will be stocking our new supplies very soon. Please contact us soonest if you are interested. Thank you.

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
We would like to thank everyone for their support. Our starter kits are all sold out. New stocks are estimated to arrive in 1 week. At the meantime, our customers can order refills as usual. We will also accept orders for starter kits as usual. However, delivery will be within 7-10 days.

We still have openings for dealer/ agents who wish to sell this product. This is a good opportunity to make some very good income. Please email us at [email protected] together with your details for our consideration.

Once again, Thank you for your support!

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Some explanation on E-Cigarettes from our brochures. I did not cover these info on my first post, so i thought I'd put them here as an update!

WHAT IS AN E-CIGARETTE?

It looks like a cigarette, it feels like a cigarette and it satisfies you like a cigarette. However, Electric Cigarettes DO NOT contain tobacco or the other harmful substances in regular cigarettes. That means carcinogenic substance like tar, formaldehyde and carbon monoxide are not inhaled which reduces the risks of cancer and other diseases commonly associated with smoking.
The only working substance in the E-Cigarette is nicotine. E-Cigarette cartridges come in several different strengths which means you can control the nicotine content. Smokers wanting to kick the habit completely will find this is a great way to handle cravings.

The e-cigarette is great for/when:
• E-Cigarette DOES NOT contain the over 4000 POISONOUS substances and harmful CHEMICALS found in real cigarettes that cause heart attack and cancer, such as tar, carbon monoxide, acetone, sulfuric acid and more.
• You can ENJOY the E-Cigarette in places where regular cigarettes are PROHIBITED, even in bed and malls. We have personally tried it and no one was offended. We've only received weird looks.
• E-Cigarette costs less than real cigarettes in the long run.
• E-Cigarette eliminates the dangers of second-hand smoke, so you can smoke around others without causing ill effects. While there may be a faint scent for a few seconds, there is virtually NO smell as the vapor quickly vanishes.
• Eliminate the nasty smell, messy ashes and cigarette butts.
• Eliminate bad breath and smoke odor on your body and clothes, as well as in your home and car.
• My wife practically has nothing more to say about my smoking habit. I should have gotten this years ago!

HOW DOES AN E-CIGARETTE WORK?

When the user inhales through the device, the air flow is detected by a sensor. A microprocessor then activates an atomizer, which injects tiny droplets of the liquid into the flowing air and vapourises the nicotine. This produces a vapor mist which is inhaled by the user (refer to picture). The microprocessor also activates an orange LED at the tip to simulate real smoking.

REFILL CARTIDGES

One refill catridge is equivalent to more than 300 mouthfuls of an ordinary cigarette. This is equal to about 20 – 30 cigarettes (1 to 1.5 boxes) This may vary according to individual. Again, be wary of certain models where their refills may last only up to 150 mouthfuls or less. They may sell their starter kits at a lower price but will make long term profits from your frequent refill purchases!

WHAT DO I GET IN A STARTER KIT?

Our starter kit is ready to use with:
• A charger for these batteries
• Five free Medium and/or High flavoured cartridges

Retail Price for All the above = RM313

REFILL PRICES
>1 Box (5 refill cartridges) = RM 30 (Equivalent to 100 cigarettes)
>4 Boxes (20 refill cartridges) = RM 108 (Equivalent to 400 cigarettes, 1 month supply)

As usual, please feel free to contact [email protected] for enquiries!

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
quick bump for the day....

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
You can call us now at our Customer Service Line at 012-7783592

Hope to serve your e-smoking needs better!

mugen9

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
any buyers testimonial?

at least can get some feedback before buying..

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Usually, we only get thank you messages that are only one or two sentences long. We recently received the below positive feedback, which is considered the longest one we have ever received. So we'd like to share this one with all you guys since you had asked....

Thanks for the quick response and delivery. I have received my 3 sets E-Cigarettes in excellent condition.
I gave one to my father as a birthday present. Daddy has already not smoked any cigarettes for 2 weeks. Hopefully will be for much longer. Am going to order more refills from you next month when he finish.
Another unit I gave as a present to my customer. I am a Program Manager in my company, this E-Cigarettes acts as an excellent gift for my customer unlike the usual boring thumbdrives and pens that we always buy. The box looks classy and the stainless steel metal dont look cheap like other usual gifts we buy. My customer is very impressed. Its helpful since we are also in the electronics industry.
One of the units I kept for my own use. As expected, the medium menthol flavour I like the best, since its the closest to the usual Marlboro menthol flavour that I use to smoke. For me, I've just smoked for 6 years so high might be too much for me. Still prefer medium. I also like the that smoke effect. No cigarette smoke smell and can smoke in my car without opening window. I also go clubbing with my E-Cigarettes and pretty girls come talk to me and ask about my E-Cigarettes. HAHAHA.
Thanks for answering my calls and emails promptly. The tips you provided on the maintenance and troubleshooting of my E-Cigarette is very useful. My atomizer has not given me any problems anymore.

Sorry but I have some small complaints;
The E-Cigarette will become a little warm after I smoke for some time. Just a little warm but wont affect the performance. Can you tell me if its normal? If its normal, never mind because its not a big problem to use since its not hot. Just worried that might be faulty.
The E-Cigarette's instruction manual is in English. My Chinese father who's 57 years old cannot understand English but I can explain no problem. Maybe you can translate to Malay and Chinese for all Malaysians?
Just some small complaints. But overall, your product is excellent and very satisfied with your after sales support.

Regards
TY Chan

Raven.

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
does it harm to other person around if they "absorb" (english not good) the smoke?

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
nope...not at all...

2nd hand smoke (vapour) from E-Cigarettes are not harmful at all...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Has the product been tested and approved from our ministry of health?

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Our product is CE and ROHS compliant and is shipped to US, UK, Europe as well as some Middle East countries. All product is produced in a clean room environment. Millions of units have been sold since 2004 and even we have used it for more than 9 months without any problems. There have been no reports of E-Cigarettes causing any harm to anybody.

Tobacco sales contribute to a big portion of the government revenue. Big tobacco companies and pharmaceutical companies have already spent a lot of money in cigarettes and nicotine replacement therapy products. All of this has a huge impact on government revenue and the government will not easily approve this product. Can you imagine taking away hundreds of million ringgit away from the government? It will not be easy. Our product do not contain tobacco. If they approve it, they will not be able to tax us much. This is all politics.

Please feel free to call us at our customer service line at 012-7783592 and we will explain to you further because this is a sensitive subject. Our products are 100% safe as we have sold close to 500 units in the last 6 - 8 months and all our customers have noticed great results.

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Update for today:

Piacked from THE STAR newspaper...

Pictorial health warnings on cigarette packs by Jan 1
By SIM LEOI LEOI

PUTRAJAYA: Cigarette packs must carry pictorial health warnings by Jan 1 in the Government’s latest blitz against smokers.

Besides these warnings, the Health Ministry has also embarked on a series of moves targeting smokers including setting a minimum RM6 for a 20-cigarette pack by year-end, extending the list of non-smoking premises, and banning manufacturers from using words such as “low tar”, “light”, “ultra-light” and “mild” in their brand packaging with immediate effect.

Its minister Datuk Liow Tiong Lai said 21 cigarette manufacturers and importers in the country had agreed to this latest ruling.

“By Jan 1, each cigarette brand must have at least two of its products carry these warnings. However, there may still be old stock in the country with the old packaging.

“By next June, all cigarette packs must carry the warnings. Besides these warnings, the packs must print on the side an advisory against selling cigarettes to those aged 18 years and below, and the warning that cigarette smoke contains 4,000 types of chemicals,” he told reporters Wednesday at his office here.

There are six sets of pictorial warnings, advising people against smoking by featuring graphic images of mouth cancer, throat cancer and deformed foetuses. There is also an infoline number for smokers who wish to give up smoking.

The pictures on the front of the cigarette packs must cover 40% of the surface, while the ones shown on the back must be 60% in size.

In a survey by the ministry, 21.5% of the adult population or three million adults smoke and among teenagers, some 15% have indicated they have tried smoking and another 8% confessed to being regular smokers.

Liow said with this latest ruling, Malaysia joins another 15 countries which have complied with the World Health Organisation Framework Convention on Tobacco Control.

“In Canada, these warnings have caused half of the smokers to want to quit and in Thailand, 80% of the smokers think these pictures are effective.

“Over the past 10 years, we have managed to reduce the number of smokers in Malaysia by 2% through our various campaigns. We are definitely not happy with that,” he said.

Liow said national service camps would be made non-smoking premises immediately while smokers would no longer be allowed to indulge their habit along the corridors surrounding shopping malls and complexes.

On setting the minimum price for a 20-cigarette pack, the minister said the price would be adjusted each time the Government announced additional taxes and charges in the Budget. “The Attorney-General’s office is now in the process of gazetting the minimum price,” he said, adding that anyone who failed to comply with the latest rulings could be fined up to RM10,000 or jailed two years or both.

Liow also said for this year alone, the ministry had compounded 2,622 smokers with fines totalling RM564,000 and charged another 1,946 smokers in court for various offences.

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
For those of you who are still worried about the safety of E-Cigarettes, there are a few clinics in KL who are selling the EXACT same E-Cigarettes as we are selling to their patients.

However, they are selling their starter kits at RM550 and 5 refills at RM70

Our starter kits are at RM 313 and 5 refills are at RM 30 (20 refills at RM108)

If you wish to know which are the clinics we mentioned, please email or call our Customer Service Line for confidentiality purposes as we do not wish to offend anyone. These clinics are doing a good job to promote E-Cigarettes and they are selling at high prices possibly because of their professional medical consultation. If you wish to buy from them, we will definitely respect your decision.

Thank you.

EricCartman

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
We are having a demonstration of the product on the 14th November at Danga Street Mall, Johor Bahru at 10am. Residents of JB who are interested can come join us. Give us a call or email us for more info. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi frenz,

Need help and advise. There are few white paint spot on my leather seat. How can I remove the spot ? I was thinking to use thinner to remove it but afraid will left thinner spot on the seat. Any idea or better way to remove it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience