mingz

Nov 23, 2007

WIRA X

cky6667

Mar 21, 2007
wao... the wira evo 7 finally out oo... i think its from seremban... simon airbrush shop...

xfac

Jul 3, 2006
sorry bro... tumpang thread. hehehehe...

P-For-Putra

Jun 9, 2005
i juts saw many myvi parking there today ..
dono got what even inside !

mingz

Nov 23, 2007
xfac...its ok...only 1 pic meh? post more la...

peanut,wat time u go there?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
woah....i notice evryones car no more ah beng sticker edi....all towards cleaner rides

jonrwg

Mar 13, 2008
Birmingham
yes is true... failed event.. damn frustrated with the organizer.. 2nd extreme nite failure..

jonrwg

Mar 13, 2008
Birmingham
what i mean is like 2007 extreme nite.. where the organizer promise us sth but in the end ntg...
janji kosong and make us pay so much and get none.. not properly managed and organize.. this event make us wait for 8 hours in the hot sun and promise that they will give us gift n cert but when we ask they say wait wait den today call them they ask us wait... swt..
lucky my team go back early.. most of us get ill... those who from outstation i pity them..

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

what i mean is like 2007 extreme nite.. where the organizer promise us sth but in the end ntg...
janji kosong and make us pay so much and get none.. not properly managed and organize.. this event make us wait for 8 hours in the hot sun and promise that they will give us gift n cert but when we ask they say wait wait den today call them they ask us wait... swt..
lucky my team go back early.. most of us get ill... those who from outstation i pity them..

I dont like that WIRA EVO X...It look totally out of proportion.

The VIOS also look very.... =.='

WajaRS

May 19, 2005

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

oo..which team are you from leh? had feelings that its gonna be a failure and it really turn out to be one..lolx

jonrwg

Mar 13, 2008
Birmingham
wajars.. u don noe me ke? lolx..
park car damn near.. open door also cant... lucky i go back early..

hey i was wonderin wat type of mod's shuld i get for my toyota pickup...its really hard to find parts for this car the only things i can like find is intake...exhaust...headers...manifold....spark plugs/wires...and thats it i was wanting to kno wat else i can get to make my 4 banger go a lil faster? :turtle: