mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007

WIRA X

Last edited:

cky6667

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
wao... the wira evo 7 finally out oo... i think its from seremban... simon airbrush shop...

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
sorry bro... tumpang thread. hehehehe...

P-For-Putra

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
KL
i juts saw many myvi parking there today ..
dono got what even inside !

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
xfac...its ok...only 1 pic meh? post more la...

peanut,wat time u go there?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
woah....i notice evryones car no more ah beng sticker edi....all towards cleaner rides

jonrwg

Known Member
Mar 13, 2008
Birmingham
yes is true... failed event.. damn frustrated with the organizer.. 2nd extreme nite failure..

jonrwg

Known Member
Mar 13, 2008
Birmingham
what i mean is like 2007 extreme nite.. where the organizer promise us sth but in the end ntg...
janji kosong and make us pay so much and get none.. not properly managed and organize.. this event make us wait for 8 hours in the hot sun and promise that they will give us gift n cert but when we ask they say wait wait den today call them they ask us wait... swt..
lucky my team go back early.. most of us get ill... those who from outstation i pity them..

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

what i mean is like 2007 extreme nite.. where the organizer promise us sth but in the end ntg...
janji kosong and make us pay so much and get none.. not properly managed and organize.. this event make us wait for 8 hours in the hot sun and promise that they will give us gift n cert but when we ask they say wait wait den today call them they ask us wait... swt..
lucky my team go back early.. most of us get ill... those who from outstation i pity them..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I dont like that WIRA EVO X...It look totally out of proportion.

The VIOS also look very.... =.='

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

oo..which team are you from leh? had feelings that its gonna be a failure and it really turn out to be one..lolx

jonrwg

Known Member
Mar 13, 2008
Birmingham
wajars.. u don noe me ke? lolx..
park car damn near.. open door also cant... lucky i go back early..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i was wonderin wat type of mod's shuld i get for my toyota pickup...its really hard to find parts for this car the only things i can like find is intake...exhaust...headers...manifold....spark plugs/wires...and thats it i was wanting to kno wat else i can get to make my 4 banger go a lil faster? :turtle:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience