Build your retail of chain stores with shop owners to run Cosway free stores with 10K

Hiring Now

Build your retail of chain stores with shop owners to run Cosway free stores with 10K

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
Re: Build your retail of chain stores with shop owners to run Cosway free stores with

My area there nearby do have 4 shops of Cosway...wonder how's the customer going to choose which one to shop :hmmmm:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
Re: Build your retail of chain stores with shop owners to run Cosway free stores with

so, basically, i downpay 10k and get a shop? interesting..

bodhix

May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Removed

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007

what does Vincent Tan have to do with Cosway?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

how bout shop location? do i need to choose it myself or Cosway will
choose it for me?
so i just pay rm10k, any hidden costs?

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru

you forgot to mention the member fee to become BO, RM500~2000

you forgot to mention there are compulsory target to hit whereby cosway will push you to sell some soon expired product whether you like it or not.

you forgot to mention owner must operate the shop minimum 12hrs a day and 7 days a week and no exception.

you forgot to mention cosway can kick you out at it's wish regardless you are doing well or not.

you forgot to mention 10k refund have to deduct the stock in your current shop when you were kicked out.

still got some crucial fact, dun just list out the good one...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ESPN Star Sports (ESS) is going all out this season to rope in Malaysian fans and viewers of Formula One with a host of new features for its subscribers, including the first high-definition broadcast of all races on ESPN HD.

Together with its broadcast sponsor Petronas, ESS will showcase some of the most comprehensive coverage of the 2011 Formula One season in the region with full coverage of all 19...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience