Bucket Seat price

pain killer

Jan 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i'm plan to get sscus bucket seat..

my friend had told me 1 pair of sscus bucket seat price is rm700...

- is it affordable or to expensive?
- how to know whether it is original or just replica set?

get to hear from expert and professional.. thanks a lot.. :)

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
does it include the railing and installation? if so, then yes. i got mine yeaaaars back for about 1.1k inclusive of install + railing.

which shop did u get it from? what i did was, i mailed sscuss malaysia and ask if the shop i went to is an authorized distributor or not.. and i got my answer.

pain killer

Jan 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
does it include the railing and installation? if so, then yes. i got mine yeaaaars back for about 1.1k inclusive of install + railing.

which shop did u get it from? what i did was, i mailed sscuss malaysia and ask if the shop i went to is an authorized distributor or not.. and i got my answer.
they said just use old railing.. yess, plus installation....

my member said the shop at kedah but i'm not sure which part of kedah, i think alor star maybe because he from alor star...

can u give me the link for sscus malaysia??

thanks a lot for the information... :driver:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
yeah.a lot of shops do carry their stuff, so just to be on the safe side, ask them whether your shop (if possible get their name car with address and tel no) is an authorized dealer.

if so, 700 bucks is quite a good deal.

pain killer

Jan 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Here's the link for their website: SSCUS.com.my - Next Generation of Car Seats

They're based in indera mahkota, kuantan but i think a lot of shops carry them in klang valley.
yeah.a lot of shops do carry their stuff, so just to be on the safe side, ask them whether your shop (if possible get their name car with address and tel no) is an authorized dealer.

if so, 700 bucks is quite a good deal.
thanks everyone for the info....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysians can now attain Volvo’s most dynamic model yet, the S60, that lays claim to impressive sporty aspirations whilst still maintaining the utmost safety aspects that is synonymous with the brand. Dubbed the marque’s naughtiest car, the S60 is one sexy Swedish brick, with more curves, power and safety features that pave the path for the brand’s future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience