breather hose have to connect to turbo intake???

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
hello all...

im new in turbo application...i need to learn with all sifu here...:adore:

the question is:- the breather hose need to connect to turbo intake pipe or not?...if i connect the hose to intake its a white smoke came out after i ram my car:burnout:...i take of the intake pipe and found there got oil at the turbo inlet...:hmmmm:

should i connect the hose to turbo intake or let the over flow oil drop to the ground?...

for the time being i just take it off from the intake and put stopper at the intake pipe...is it ok?...:hmmmm:

Last edited:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
yup.buy o.c.t and install it.for cheaper solution,buy breather valve filter.cost u rm10.

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
so, it should connect to intake pipe?...if i dont have OCT yet can i direct connect the hose from rocker cover to intake pipe?...what happen if im not connect it?...

Bump: so, it should connect to intake pipe?...if i dont have OCT yet can i direct connect the hose from rocker cover to intake pipe?...what happen if im not connect it?...

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
so, it should connect to intake pipe?...if i dont have OCT yet can i direct connect the hose from rocker cover to intake pipe?...what happen if im not connect it?...
actually that's is how they route ur breather valve hose from the factory.

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
currently im not connect the hose to intake pipe coz everytime i rev my car the white smoke will come out...is it safe if i unplug the hose from intake pipe and put rubber stopper?...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
currently im not connect the hose to intake pipe coz everytime i rev my car the white smoke will come out...is it safe if i unplug the hose from intake pipe and put rubber stopper?...
u like lo bro..since u edi doing this way

as we edi suggested, u can instal OCT n route the hose back to intake pipe

tat is the unburn gases from ur crankcase to flow bc to intake system, in order to get in combustion process again

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
no...only got smoke if i connect the hose to intake...if im not connect it the smoke gone...

the Q is:- is it safe if the hose not connected to the intake pipe?...

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
just get ur self a breather filter bro.plug it there n leave it.no need to route the hose to the
intake pipe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PETALING JAYA, 23 August – Persona, the new born in the PROTON stable, has received a better than expected response from consumers with over 8,000 bookings since PROTON began marketing the sedan.<br><br>“We are happy with the response received thus far. We are also touched by our consumers’ belief in us. Two thousand two hundred of them booked the Persona without seeing it during the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience