Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
truly sorry for your friend's loss......since he has already made the police report, get him to followup with the police over the case progress....

The car's images which displayed in the advertisment actually belongs to a forummer in ZTH.....

Last edited:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Some people too desperate and thinking they hit the jackpot by securing it first by deposit

they doesnt realise that they are donating the $$ to the conman

if the car super cheap.. you think the seller need to advertise to sell ?
just leak of news to many friend sure many grabbed it on spot

for me, buy with precaution
anything super cheap.. have a look first before putting any $$ on it

Caringauto

Known Member
Nov 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
any way to lead this guy out or any way to stop his bank acc??

the_devil

Oct 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry 4 ur frens lost, but why on earth does he need 2 bank in $$$ just 2 view the car? 1st time I hear we need 2 bank in $$$ just to see a car...

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
I want to retire from ZTH but cannot resist from replying to this thread hahaha...

Okay bro, wanna share my good friend's real life experience with a Mudah scammer. Friend really desperate to find original EG6, suddenly in Mudah appear EG6 selling for RM16.5k. Friend quickly gave a call, scammer didn't pick up. Friend call again, and again, and again, suddenly scammer pickup and identified himself as Mahmud Ridzwan. Told him he is at JPJ just done inspection for a buyer ady. Friend said he can topup the price, but scammer told him he couldn't sell to him, UNLESS he deposited an amount to refund the current buyer's deposit. Friend so desperate, desire already clouded mind, deposited RM3,000 to scammer's Public Bank account. After that scammer didn't pick up call already.

Friend is well connected, called his friend at Celcom and JPJ. I got my friend's police report copy, here are the Celcom details:
Name: Joanne Ajum
Handphone No.: No. 712, Jalan Jerjak Timur, 44200 Selangor.

The Celcom number is a postpaid number registered a mere 3 days before the EG6 was advertised. Now, the most amazing part is the JPJ details:
Plate Number: WEM 119
Vehicle Model: Modenas Kristar
Address: Surfine Heitech Sdn. Bhd., Lot 5317, Kg. Nanding, Batu 12 3/4, 43100 Hulu Langat, Selangor.

It's not even a car, it's a farking motorcycle! Owned by a driving school!

My friend even got the Public Bank account holder's details, very well connected my friend:
Name: Awangku Nor Azwan
IC No: 770429-13-5591
Address: Lot 970, Lorong Piala 4C, Taman Sukma, Petrajaya, Kuching, Sarawak.

A quick Google revealed this farker already scammed few people:
Print Page - Hati-hati dgn penipuan yang sedang berlaku

With all of the Celcom, JPJ, Public Bank details that friend got, he lodged a police report at Kota Damansara station two days after the scam. Very quick my friend. But will all the details spoon-fed to the police, the police didn't do anything until now! No farking thing! Imagine if my friend is not well connected and couldn't get all the details, far worse!

So if you go lodge a police report oso, this farking scammer will not be afraid one. He happy-happy onli, police do nothing one. What you can do is to publish all the details you got on the internet, someday, somewhere one of our fellow enthusiasts will come across this farker, we all round him up and shove an exhaust pipe up his @rse.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-crimes-and-security/346309-scammer-on-the-run-12.html

myakac

Jun 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
moral of the story: don't let desire blurs your judgement and decision when buying things in the first place. shall discuss with people who knowledgeable about car and purchasing car. anyway sorry for your friends lost...

Last edited:

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
aiyah...cheap cheap only wan go see n pay...wer got things cheap nowdays.... if higher price things going too cheap, First it might be cetak rompak one like imitation...2. must barang kena lesap punya atau...3 brarang untuk buat duit aje pas tu hilang......

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
this is the reply i mentioned...this fella trying to con...

Few words about me : I've been working in Labuan federal territory and enjoying my work here in one of offshore Oil and Gas Engineering company platforms , where i do my job right now.I will be back by land in 4 months.

Anyway ,the overall car condition is excellent, no dings or scratches. I am not a smoker, didn't have any pets and I've always garaged it. The vehicle has never been involved in any accident not even a minor one and all the regular maintenance was done in time .... it was little used.

As you can see, i'm selling it at a lower amount due to the fact that after 4 months i will be deployed overseas for 2 years and i do not want my car to depreciate too much. I'm caught in the middle of very important personal events that force me to let it go and have a little time at my disposal to sell it .Again I want to point out because of my future departure, I am looking for a smooth & fast selling without delays. So those are the reasons i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting my time with negotiations and to have a customer more then soon.

Before leaving offshore I had prearranged shipping and also the payment with a well known shipping company ,will be the mediator in our transaction , so my presence by land isn't necessary (The car is already sealed and locked in a container from one of the shipping company warehouse in Labuan ready for delivery only).

Again full amount payable is RM49,900.00 all inclusive (the ship fees will also be covered by me), so you won't have to pay any extra charges.Lubuan has free tax regime.In my position as part of offshore personnel i am subject to 100% exemption car's duty given and defined by offshore govern by Offshore Act.

If you are interested to purchase it before any other person , just reply to let you know how both parties will be secure.

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
this is the reply i mentioned...this fella trying to con...

Few words about me : I've been working in Labuan federal territory and enjoying my work here in one of offshore Oil and Gas Engineering company platforms , where i do my job right now.I will be back by land in 4 months.

Anyway ,the overall car condition is excellent, no dings or scratches. I am not a smoker, didn't have any pets and I've always garaged it. The vehicle has never been involved in any accident not even a minor one and all the regular maintenance was done in time .... it was little used.

As you can see, i'm selling it at a lower amount due to the fact that after 4 months i will be deployed overseas for 2 years and i do not want my car to depreciate too much. I'm caught in the middle of very important personal events that force me to let it go and have a little time at my disposal to sell it .Again I want to point out because of my future departure, I am looking for a smooth & fast selling without delays. So those are the reasons i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting my time with negotiations and to have a customer more then soon.

Before leaving offshore I had prearranged shipping and also the payment with a well known shipping company ,will be the mediator in our transaction , so my presence by land isn't necessary (The car is already sealed and locked in a container from one of the shipping company warehouse in Labuan ready for delivery only).

Again full amount payable is RM49,900.00 all inclusive (the ship fees will also be covered by me), so you won't have to pay any extra charges.Lubuan has free tax regime.In my position as part of offshore personnel i am subject to 100% exemption car's duty given and defined by offshore govern by Offshore Act.

If you are interested to purchase it before any other person , just reply to let you know how both parties will be secure.
is this the guy selling the MERC W203 around 40k?ahhaha i got the same reply...felt suspicious when he not willing to send the car registration number for me to do some checking and verification.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nope..its a mini cooper...he ignored me when i ask him for many things to prove the car is with him...