break in

G-4

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2004
WOC
www.wiraownersclub.com
today 5.30am morning got 2 guys att to break in my car...lucky my mom wake up oledi n shout at them......got 2 guys malays drive a red bike 1 in my house n 1 standby at outside......

wanna ask u all guys what 2 way alarm its the best n cheap...radiostar very expensive no money to buy....

Last edited:

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Damn la, you got gadgets in your car or not?

I got a I forgot how many volts electric shock kit which we can put on fence to keep out cattles, but can tune to maximum volt to kill these bastards.

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
G-4 that what happens to me also last year...end of july and end of november...until now i was still scared and mad ... everytime i will woke up around 6.30am .. to check my car... :( ...

in mean time.. it was 2 malay also..can see the motorbike colour as the other person wait at next house in front... while the other one climb to my house compound and break my car windows...

always becareful not to show your gadgets..always remember to pull out your radio panel... that's what i'm doing now...

worse case this 2 times break in also this bloody bugger once it broke your windows and stole your stuff they will laugh at you and speed off...bloody sh1t..!!!

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
WiraMod11, understand your anger, when I was young, matchas stold my bike, freaking mad that time.

The only way to cure the anger, is to lure them, and beat the hell out of them.

G-4

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2004
WOC
www.wiraownersclub.com
wah wiramod your case same like mine wor...but luckily i take out the HU panel so nothing for the bastard....meters got lah cheap cheap 1....
my location is in kepong sri damansara...
ambayah u really have it the electric shock kit ???

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
ambayah...yah...but than again how to prevent and lure this guy out and beat the sh1t out of them..?? see a lot of forrumer said want to do this do that but in the end it just end up talking nia....

well have to live with it for the moment... i guess... now stop all mod and all gadget take out already... just stay low for the moment until all this fcukers been caught and put into hell... hehhehe

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
G-4 i guess it was the same gang who do it... mine i loss my safc..only used for 3 months... luckly my itc and meter where in other place... i always took out my radio panel everytimes i park my car... even in my house compound.

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
All talk nia because usually anger fades.

If really serious, combine all anger powers, sponsor one car with full accecories, fake plate number, we all cover face, park somewhere so easy for thieves to come, when they do, we aura them.

Someone I know at 'asrama' school, friends always bullied by outsiders, theat, fight, bully and all that. last2 plan lure them, bring rugby team to backup, and one nerd as bait. When they came, all 'bogel' that motherfucker.

HA HA.

Last edited:

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
hahaha....ambayah normal lor... cause most people anger ..anger later no more story already...but to me...i'm still anger until now.. but than have to find a lot of friends to do this...project to caught this bastard thief...!! hehehe

but if you guys ever want to do it...remember to call me or pm me too.. would like to join....

ohh..yah...G-4 remember they fail this time..they will come for 2nd time..so be prepare....

G-4

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2004
WOC
www.wiraownersclub.com
tiu lah cannot oledi lah must buy radiostar.....if i caught that bastard i sure kut his kuku then feed dog......tiu na mahai...

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
ambayah said:
Damn la, you got gadgets in your car or not?

I got a I forgot how many volts electric shock kit which we can put on fence to keep out cattles, but can tune to maximum volt to kill these bastards.
hi ambayah
where can get the volts electric shock???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

But now.. I think they are nice..especially in terms of reliability, comfort, and looks!

When I was younger, BMW oozed sex appeal with its M Sport cars, or even the plain jane with some M inspired bodywork, and Mercedes like the big-small eye E class, or the wide eye C class just looked.. UNCLE...

Now..

And speaking with owners of BMW, Audi, and Mercedes in Malaysia seems that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience