Brand new oakleys for sale

All Other Stuff

Brand new oakleys for sale

joshie

Apr 13, 2006
Hey JHE2811 and joshua963 i happen to have that model in stock but it's not polarized, the model is Twenty Jet Black/Ruby lens, this is the picture

joshua963

Known Member
Jan 17, 2006
other than this ?? same frame type.. but dowan the lens to be this "rainbow" colourish lah... :) got simple black or silver maybe ?? if got.. pls post the pic n tell the price...

Last edited:

joshua963

Known Member
Jan 17, 2006
my question oso no reply wor...

joshie

Apr 13, 2006
check your pm guys. sorry for the late reply.

323gt

Known Member
Jun 4, 2005
pj
hi there is there any other colors for Oakley Fives 3.0 other than cinder? thanks....

323gt

Known Member
Jun 4, 2005
pj
did not receive any PM from u also bro...... i am looking for the oakley fives 3.0 but other colours....thanks

xswoosh

Apr 9, 2006
@joshie,
UGPM, dude!!!

joshie

Apr 13, 2006
taking in orders for June!! PM me for more info

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
joshie,

Just wondering do you have any Monster Doggle. I'm looking for one thats shiny black frame with black lens. I understand Oakleys have 2 type of black color frame. One is the shiny black and the other is matte black whereby matte black is the one thats a bit rough and not shiny.

Let me know if you have those. However, don't confuse with Monster Dog, which is a smaller version of it.

joshie

Apr 13, 2006
prodigy said:
joshie,

Just wondering do you have any Monster Doggle. I'm looking for one thats shiny black frame with black lens. I understand Oakleys have 2 type of black color frame. One is the shiny black and the other is matte black whereby matte black is the one thats a bit rough and not shiny.

Let me know if you have those. However, don't confuse with Monster Dog, which is a smaller version of it.
Hey prodigy, I currently don't have any Monster Doggle in stock, but if you are interested i can place an order for you, for monster doggle there's only one black frame which is this model 'Polished Black/Grey (05-079)', please refer to the link below for more info http://oakley.com/o/o1237d

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need to find chop shop contact, those very very old shop.....coz looking for very old stuff...

prefer with contact number.....can call to ask

kl or selangor area
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience