Brand New Evo Front Discs for Brembo Caliper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Brand New Evo Front Discs for Brembo Caliper

anakyu

From Facebook
Apr 10, 2010
halo bro i'm owned wira 1.5 and ody upgrade my brake system to gsr and nw would like to change bigger disc rotor how much is the expences for front and rear 320mm x 30mm and 300mm x 30mm do u think possible for me to use

Racedude

7,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
halo bro i'm owned wira 1.5 and ody upgrade my brake system to gsr and nw would like to change bigger disc rotor how much is the expences for front and rear 320mm x 30mm and 300mm x 30mm do u think possible for me to use
Bro, at the moment rear discs out of stock. You can use the front discs but you will need to drill the disc to 4 hole or convert the knuckle to 5 hole. You will need the Brembo caliper or any caliper that can fit the 32mm thick disc. I have stock used GTO caliper with bracket to suit the 320mm x 32mm disc. Price is RM1,200/pr for caliper and bracket without pads. Discs are RM640/pr(excluding drilling to 4 hole if required). Total RM1840 for the front conversion. You will also need rims with correct offset. I would recommend 5 hole conversion and use EVO 5+ rims. Thanks.

Racedude.

Racedude

7,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
Bro, I need more info. Like year of vehicle, disc diameter and thickness, how many holes and pcd? Thanks.

GuyM

Known Member
Sep 15, 2008
Bro, saw yr response to Labu on page 1. Have Labu done this coz i'm interested too in bigger disc for my Lancer GT 08 model. That GTO calipers, how many pot? 4 pot mini? Can you guarantee the brake performance will improve & custom bracket will not break?

Tks!

Racedude

7,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
Bro, saw yr response to Labu on page 1. Have Labu done this coz i'm interested too in bigger disc for my Lancer GT 08 model. That GTO calipers, how many pot? 4 pot mini? Can you guarantee the brake performance will improve & custom bracket will not break?

Tks!
The GTO caliper is 4 pot, but the pistons are larger than the EVO5-9 Brembo calipers. You will require rims with the correct offset to clear the calipers. I dont know what you mean by 4 pot mini? I also dont give guarantees as anything will break in an accident or abused while fitting. However I do use high quality 304 stainless for the adaptors which is 10mm thick. Its been used on my road and race cars for years. THe question is do you want a working and reliable system or just empty promises from Guarantees that will never be honoured.

Thanks.

Racedude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, just want to know if you guys have any good workshop that can do Car Interior Repair/Refurbish?

I need to repair a hole on my door panel upholstery/vinyl which was bitten off by my previous dog and left a hole where I can see the inside of the material which somewhat look like foam.

Just need to get someone who can do a good job to repair it.

I did google up but there are a few shops offering such services. Just want to know if u guys have been to one before and did a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience