Brand New Evo Front Discs for Brembo Caliper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Brand New Evo Front Discs for Brembo Caliper

Racedude

7,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
New stock, Bracket available for GTO 296mm disc and caliper for use on Wira, Lancer <1996 Galant, Perdana and evo 1-3.

sho-D

Jun 19, 2009
Re: Brand New Brake discs for Evo 3 and 5-9

Hi....
do u hav brembo rear rotor for Subaru V8

Racedude

7,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
Re: Brand New Brake discs for Evo 3 and 5-9

Hi....
do u hav brembo rear rotor for Subaru V8
Bro,can let me know the dimensions? Is it 5hole PCD100 326mm diameter, 32mm thick? Most of the part numbers do not state what version just the dimensions. Thank you.

touge80

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
I'm using evo 3 caliper & disc. Can I use bigger disc (such as 330mm) without changing my caliper as my sports rim cannot fit 4 pot caliper. If I use spacer my tire will scratch the wheel arch/fender. I don't want to change my sports rim. Any idea? If can, I'm planning to buy the disc from u. Previously I also bought my evo 3 discs from you.

Racedude

7,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
I'm using evo 3 caliper & disc. Can I use bigger disc (such as 330mm) without changing my caliper as my sports rim cannot fit 4 pot caliper. If I use spacer my tire will scratch the wheel arch/fender. I don't want to change my sports rim. Any idea? If can, I'm planning to buy the disc from u. Previously I also bought my evo 3 discs from you.
Sorry bro, discs 300mm+ diameter are all 30-32mm thick. your caliper only can clear maximum disc thickness of 25mm. Not possible without changing the caliper. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The self-styled world cup of motorsports, the A1GP, had a decent formula that could have seen it reach that status had the spec-racing series stuck around longer. It pitted national teams against each other with identical Ferrari-powered chassis on circuits all around the world. Nonetheless, financial turmoil never really left the series and it was liquidated at the end of the 2009 season.

Since the series...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience