Brake Caliper Cover

Jul 27, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hello,

I am a newbie here and could anyone recommend where to get Brake Caliper Cover and plus installation? I have been looking for it and couldn't get it till now.

:bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hello,

I am a newbie here and could anyone recommend where to get Brake Caliper Cover and plus installation? I have been looking for it and couldn't get it till now.

Like Brembo Caliper Cover? :stoned:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Hello,

even if i know where to get... i dont wanna tell u...

pls la... dont... just dont... there absolutely NOTHING cool...or nice... or beneficial about it..

pls... dont....save urself the embarassment and just dont.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
There is no real benefit using the cover. The cover makes the caliper hotter as the cover prevent it cooling down with the contact of air.
Operating at hotter temperature isn't good for your brakes system. Brake dust will accumulate and may jam the components.

Dont buy those cover. Just use the money to install LED day-driving lights. At least your driving will be safer due to improved visibility.

Or belanja the bros at ZTH teh tarik so they could give pointers.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
even if i know where to get... i dont wanna tell u...

pls la... dont... just dont... there absolutely NOTHING cool...or nice... or beneficial about it..

pls... dont....save urself the embarassment and just dont.
Yup, most will just laugh at it......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

There is no real benefit using the cover. The cover makes the caliper hotter as the cover prevent it cooling down with the contact of air.
Operating at hotter temperature isn't good for your brakes system. Brake dust will accumulate and may jam the components.

Dont buy those cover. Just use the money to install LED day-driving lights. At least your driving will be safer due to improved visibility.

Or belanja the bros at ZTH teh tarik so they could give pointers.....
Yup, fitting DRL are much better

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, most will just laugh at it......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Yup, fitting DRL are much better
Later he fit many DRL all round. :rofl:

Leopard can't change its spots sometimes :rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Just spray paint the ori caliper. Then paste 50 cents Brembo sticker on the caliper.
Go kedai abang. There are plenty of brembo sticker sold there. :biggrin::biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The TS has dissapeared after seeing the respond about his bhemboh cover question....:redface:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sorry again for the noob question..
wanted to change to sport rim..
14" or 15" suits best in satria 1.3?
wider rim = more fuel isit?
thanksss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience