Brake Caliper Cover

Jul 27, 2014
Hello,

I am a newbie here and could anyone recommend where to get Brake Caliper Cover and plus installation? I have been looking for it and couldn't get it till now.

:bawling:

Hello,

I am a newbie here and could anyone recommend where to get Brake Caliper Cover and plus installation? I have been looking for it and couldn't get it till now.

Like Brembo Caliper Cover? :stoned:

mADmAN

Hello,

even if i know where to get... i dont wanna tell u...

pls la... dont... just dont... there absolutely NOTHING cool...or nice... or beneficial about it..

pls... dont....save urself the embarassment and just dont.

There is no real benefit using the cover. The cover makes the caliper hotter as the cover prevent it cooling down with the contact of air.
Operating at hotter temperature isn't good for your brakes system. Brake dust will accumulate and may jam the components.

Dont buy those cover. Just use the money to install LED day-driving lights. At least your driving will be safer due to improved visibility.

Or belanja the bros at ZTH teh tarik so they could give pointers.....

even if i know where to get... i dont wanna tell u...

pls la... dont... just dont... there absolutely NOTHING cool...or nice... or beneficial about it..

pls... dont....save urself the embarassment and just dont.
Yup, most will just laugh at it......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

There is no real benefit using the cover. The cover makes the caliper hotter as the cover prevent it cooling down with the contact of air.
Operating at hotter temperature isn't good for your brakes system. Brake dust will accumulate and may jam the components.

Dont buy those cover. Just use the money to install LED day-driving lights. At least your driving will be safer due to improved visibility.

Or belanja the bros at ZTH teh tarik so they could give pointers.....
Yup, fitting DRL are much better

Yup, most will just laugh at it......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Yup, fitting DRL are much better
Later he fit many DRL all round. :rofl:

Leopard can't change its spots sometimes :rofl:

Just spray paint the ori caliper. Then paste 50 cents Brembo sticker on the caliper.
Go kedai abang. There are plenty of brembo sticker sold there. :biggrin::biggrin:

The TS has dissapeared after seeing the respond about his bhemboh cover question....:redface:

sorry again for the noob question..
wanted to change to sport rim..
14" or 15" suits best in satria 1.3?
wider rim = more fuel isit?
thanksss