Bosch showcases latest innovations at NSS Service Centre, Glenmarie.

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Yesterday’s early downpour did not dampen the spirits of the members from three car clubs – Audi Club Malaysia, BMW Club Malaysia, and Volkswagen Club Malaysia who were present (despite the early morning on a public holiday!) to participate in Bosch’s showcase of latest innovations. This collaboration between Bosch and the local car clubs is aimed to provide Malaysian car enthusiasts with a better understanding of Bosch products, services, as well as some tips for car maintenance. At the same time, Bosch also unveiled the facelift of its Bosch Service Centre in Glenmarie.

During the brief presentation, Woon Kim Hwa (General Manager for Sales, Marketing and Service), Automotive Aftermarket, Malaysia and Brunei of Robert Bosch Sdn. Bhd. enthused that the purpose of the showcase was to highlight to enthusiast owners the basic and essential tips on maintaining their cars in tip-top condition as well as to open a dialogue amongst members of some of the most active car clubs in the country. Participants were also kept up to date with the latest available automotive innovations by Bosch.

After some light food, members from the respective car clubs drove to the newly refurbished NSS Bosch Service Centre where they were given a tour as well as an overview on automotive parts developed by Bosch, used for performance and efficiency optimization. Sonax was also present to provide a car detailing demonstration. Three lucky participants from the car clubs had the opportunity to have their cars inspected.

You can view all the pictures from the Bosch Showcase here.

About NSS Service Centre:
Established since 1984, NSS Group of Companies has come a long way in establishing itself as an operation that specializes in car parts sales, car care and recently sales of new car models. Their core emphasis is in giving the best quality of services to our customers. Corporate headquarters is located in Glenmarie and offers a large office space including car showroom, training room with training facilities and workshop.

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Before I started here, I was lookout in Achieve but couldn’t fine any topics which can help, so here my scenario and questions.

My Machine 4G61NA, with 1.8 head cylinders, but currently need to be overhauling the engine. Therefore I decided to upgrade at the same time as well. In my mind was thinking about 1.8 or 2.0NA, now my questions is what are the 1.8 or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience