pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Bro,
Salam Ramadhan gak...
As usual aku kat KK at the moment...
Last 3 weeks aku kat KL around 7 days.
Kau lak bila nak turun KK, boring beb sunyi je now...
Ehh kau dah tukar nombor ke?

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
oo ok..
xlah, number still sama..tp aku dah 2 bulan xde darat..
minggu depan aku blk..kalau ada KL, roger2 lah..

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Hello all. Sorry lama gila menyepi. So many things happen to me for the past few years back. I had been jumping quite a lot of places due to my job nature. I just get married last year on 25th December 2014. Rasa macam tak percaya aku dah jadi family man. I still keeping my old Lancer. And to be honest I miss you guys at MLOC especially Leslie, Benjamin, Azizi, Marzuki, Bobo, Paul and the rest of you. I remember clearly that last year we are losing Abang Rosley who passed away due to heart attack - aku masih ingat that Red Evo6 TME owned by him. Alfatihah untukmu Abang Rosley.

And now I am back to East Coast - Gebeng area. I miss East Coast because its the first place of my career and it is where my journey with MLOC started - I used to frequently commuting from Kerteh to KL just to meet-up for MLOC gathering. I do hope to get back connected with MLOC again. I miss you guyssssssssssssssssss lulz

If anyone happen to be around at Gebeng area just drop me a call. I still using my old mobile number :)

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Hello all. Sorry lama gila menyepi. So many things happen to me for the past few years back. I had been jumping quite a lot of places due to my job nature. I just get married last year on 25th December 2014. Rasa macam tak percaya aku dah jadi family man. I still keeping my old Lancer. And to be honest I miss you guys at MLOC especially Leslie, Benjamin, Azizi, Marzuki, Bobo, Paul and the rest of you. I remember clearly that last year we are losing Abang Rosley who passed away due to heart attack - aku masih ingat that Red Evo6 TME owned by him. Alfatihah untukmu Abang Rosley.

And now I am back to East Coast - Gebeng area. I miss East Coast because its the first place of my career and it is where my journey with MLOC started - I used to frequently commuting from Kerteh to KL just to meet-up for MLOC gathering. I do hope to get back connected with MLOC again. I miss you guyssssssssssssssssss lulz

If anyone happen to be around at Gebeng area just drop me a call. I still using my old mobile number :)
Congrats Bob for joining the 'Game Over' club ... :listen::adore:

Welcome to the West Malaysia again.

So what's there to play in Gebeng? :driver::smokin::wavey:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
DewA_LavaU,

Hopefully not to late to say congratulation bro.
Many thanks for your support...

When free come to Sabah and have little rough touge in here.

Paul,
Hope you're well too...

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
Anyone in KK? To be exact, I'm in Sipitang.

Going to be here for a full year.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hello vspec,

Probably be back in KK probably mid-july.
Also Sipitang, basically my wife hometown.
Will be in Sipitang for Aidilfitri, insyallah (most weekend be in Sipitang :))

Samur project ka bro?
PM your contact... later can hang out together.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bmw e90 320i or honda edix better??plsssss.....

Hi fellas :wavey:,

I have a question for beloved ZTH members (hope dont "tiaw" me..:adore:), before the questions, here some info regarding that matter :

I'm planning to buy above car, either bmw e90 320i/honda edix.
I'm randomly survey the price for bmw e90 320i production made from 2005 till 2007 is around 95k to 120k and the honda edix production made from 2004 till 2006 is around 75k till 85k.
My gross salary somewhere around 3.8k...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience