bodykits for NA

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Yup plus painting. These days, want to paint a small panel also at least rm150-200. Sigh...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well sorry, I may use the word term. I was having in mind to suggest custom modify and not custom made. I previously used EG bumper lip on my AE111 and it fits well with very little mods. What I am trying to suggest here is that, use a kit from other car and modify to fit into your Airtrek NA. Besides, it looks different from those standard kit.

Reason why I'd rather use a lip from Proton Putra because out of 10 treks with kits, 9 of them I see on the road are Ralliarts. It's just too common and looks almost like factory kit. Anyway, just a suggestion. Some may want something bolt on like original kit without revets to hold them. I had a Sentra N16 with Nismo kit and it looks boring to me. Just personal preference.
Custom make also have. My friend left his car for 2 weeks (I think) to measure and make to fit, but his was more a test car, since manufacturer wanted to produce some kit for his make....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I wonder if its those aluminium lip. That can withstand a human weight.
The aluminum can stand, just see where it is mounted. The mounting might not....:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Custom make also have. My friend left his car for 2 weeks (I think) to measure and make to fit, but his was more a test car, since manufacturer wanted to produce some kit for his make....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

The aluminum can stand, just see where it is mounted. The mounting might not....:biggrin:
Have a friend did for S2000. 1 person jump. Forgot how muchie.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, To those whom had DIY their own vertical door but do not have good, strong or longer lift absorber to lift up the door, by all means...pm me, thanx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience