bodykits for NA

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Airtrek is an old car. You can try mudah but I doubt body kits shop keep much stock. Moreover, turbo version has more demand for kits compared to NA. Why not custom modify?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
LOL, din't notice the location of this thread. But why specifically mention NA Airtrek. I thought externally, both are the same.
As bro. strompaly mentioned, even my VR NA and turbo version bumpers are different, therefore there should be some difference...

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Airtrek is an old car. You can try mudah but I doubt body kits shop keep much stock. Moreover, turbo version has more demand for kits compared to NA. Why not custom modify?
Custom will be pretty expensive, right?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
bodykits for turbo and NA are different.
therefore i specify NA.
Oh, okay. Thanks for telling.

As bro. strompaly mentioned, even my VR NA and turbo version bumpers are different, therefore there should be some difference...

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Custom will be pretty expensive, right?
OEM bumpers are different but what about aftermarket ones? I think that is plug and play for both NA and turbo versions?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I custom modified mine from Putra lip. It was extended 6". I paid rm450 for the custom lip including painting.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I custom modified mine from Putra lip. It was extended 6". I paid rm450 for the custom lip including painting.
Custom modify and custom make different woh!.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Oh, okay. Thanks for telling.

OEM bumpers are different but what about aftermarket ones? I think that is plug and play for both NA and turbo versions?
If for VR, they are so old where got aftermarket ones. Mostly from half cut....:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Custom modify and custom make different woh!.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

If for VR, they are so old where got aftermarket ones. Mostly from half cut....:biggrin:
I thought maybe can get old aftermarket parts. But even those must have stopped production years ago.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Well sorry, I may use the word term. I was having in mind to suggest custom modify and not custom made. I previously used EG bumper lip on my AE111 and it fits well with very little mods. What I am trying to suggest here is that, use a kit from other car and modify to fit into your Airtrek NA. Besides, it looks different from those standard kit.

Reason why I'd rather use a lip from Proton Putra because out of 10 treks with kits, 9 of them I see on the road are Ralliarts. It's just too common and looks almost like factory kit. Anyway, just a suggestion. Some may want something bolt on like original kit without revets to hold them. I had a Sentra N16 with Nismo kit and it looks boring to me. Just personal preference.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi friends

This is a Honda Fit, less than 10 years old, nice looking with the sporty Advan Racing wheels.

engine was cleaned first

From

To

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience