Bodykits for Cefiro A32?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
0909 said:
brother...that's the reason i don't want to trade in-lor...RM200 only. :_:

the shop i mentioned really cut-throat, i agree. a rear spoiler, flat type, costs RM400! also, i caught his workers dismantling & polishing the h/lamp of a wira. i guess it's for a spray-job...yet, he answered "no-lah"...in a fishy way...like not wanting me to know...maybe coz' trying hard to push me the set of black bezel h/lamp.
lucky u r smart.....hehe

u r right about what they r doing....they can custom smoked ur headlamp if u r willin to dismantle the whole thing n fix it back with silicone....cost: less than rm100 for flat black paint...if u wanted metallic paint...aroun rm300++...its easy job really...

May 22, 2006
yup...i recall years ago when my wira's h/lamp was painted for a mere 30 bucks. gone were the days...sigh...

tUps

Jul 28, 2005
Malaysia/Phil
I was lookin for those kinda kits. Its hard to get kits for cefiro. Been asking around, but its so rare ..

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
hey tups are you driving a33?
ya men a33 kenot find kits unless we custom :(
sad..

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Just completed installation of my JDM bodykit...the last bits came from Ong...thanks buddy!... :smile:

Looks real good now... :smile:

So...newly recon JDM bodykit...should be good for about 10 bhp, don't you think?... :laugh:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
defcon1 said:
Just completed installation of my JDM bodykit...the last bits came from Ong...thanks buddy!... :smile:

Looks real good now... :smile:

So...newly recon JDM bodykit...should be good for about 10 bhp, don't you think?... :laugh:
wahlau...u also kancheong ahh...just came back fro indon...straight go to ur mech...:biggrin:

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
...and tomorrow morning, 5am...straight down to Sg...my friend is scrapping his car finally but couldn't give me enough warning cos next wenesday, his car turns a year older, and he will get less money scrapping it...

So...crystal headlamps, front al pillar strut bar, engine cover, chromed clips, wood designed AC controller and clock, gearshift (my solenoid is dodgy), drop-in K & N, resonator box (mine is cracked), chrome door handles, and anything else that is in better condition than mine.

Will probably take about 5 hours to swop everything across...with 3 of us working on it. Then the car will be ready to come home... :smile:

Finally, I can finish the damn restoration job... :smile:

But I am going to be damn tired tomorrow night... :sad_smile:

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
I am damn tired... :smile:

Just got back from Sg...after 7 hours of swopping things across...

Didn't get everything...but got most of it...

Here's how it went...

Woke up at 4.46 am...brushed teeth...or at least I think I did...got dressed...loaded family (wifey decided to come along with kid)...started drive at around 5.30 after some fumbling to find keyhole in steering column...yawn...

...rolled into Tuas 2 hours 40 mins later (includes a half hour petrol and smoke stop)...so total driving time 2 hours 10 mins...not as good as my Celica but not bad... :smile:

...took an hour to get across...grrrrr...autopass card expired...

...got to workshop on the extreme other side of the island...started conversion...

1. Crystal lights are now mine...muahahahaha!...but in the process of tranfering, one of his Philips bulbs refused to light up after...so put in a normal yellow...now have one light bluish white, and one yellow...I think I have a cat with eyes like that... :laugh:

2. Complete airbox assembly including AFM, tubing with no holes, and box without any cracks...mine is crap... plus a K & N filter... :smile:

3. All chromed clips, nuts, bolts, brackets, etc.

4. Changed over radiator...mine is single layered, his is double layered copper heads...came over with both his fans which were in much better condition than mine... :smile:

5. Took off his adjustable fuel pressure regulator intending to keep for his new car...then couldn't find his original...so, it went into my car and my stock went into his car. This cost us about 2 hours as his bracketing got in the way of my cruise control wheel on the throttle body. Finally led the piping to the firewall and bolted it beside the charcoal canister...looks very neat... :smile:

6. In the process of switchover, discovered that my heater system piping had become so brittle that just touching it caused one of the nozzles that goes into the firewall to crack. So, disabled the heater and plugged up the holes. I STRONGLY suggest all A32 owners do this as it is connected to the cooling system and a crack in that system will drain the rad water, and probably flood the passenger compartment...talk about adding insult to injury...

7. Also disabled the EGR system while we were in there...gives more top end power... :smile:

8. Swopped over his beloved machined aluminium pillar strut bar. Can't remember the brand but it's imported, I think aussie made, very well designed and really solid...it's a beauty... :smile:

9. Changed over grill. I've been using the 2.0l grill, have a 3.0l one but was too lazy to put it in the car...his is like the JDM grill...and he polishes it often... :smile:

10. Changed over the woodgrain AC controller and clock. The AC controller took some work, cos the plugs were different shaped. But the pins were the same. So, a little dissembly, comparing pins and internal circuit boards, swopping over some parts, and it now fits... :smile:

11. Whacked up the lips of my rear fenders...on the way down, I found out that despite the stiffness, my hotbits do still flatten out at 180 kmh and cuts the tyre. No big damage, but didn't want to aggravate the condition any more. Inadvertently flared my right fender a little, so will have to take the left tyre off again and flare the left fender a bit to equalize the effect. Will also have to paint a layer of anti-rust compound of some sort to make sure that the chips in the paint or exposed metal on the lips do not rust. Hammerite might be a good idea.

Damn...I wish I had more time...

Missed the chrome door handles and the rear view mirror. Mine is slightly corroded, and I don't know why. Just didn't have the time to swop them over.

Also, sorry Ong, but all his door rubber seals were leaking as well, and he couldn't send his car in without them. Found out that his Konis were about 3 years old, so on their last legs. Didn't attempt them.

Also discovered that his gearshift was different from mine so couldn't swop it across.

Ah well...the chrome door handles I can live without. But I still need a good condition rear view mirror, and a gearshift assembly. On the gearshift, I suspect a wiring problem, but easiest way to test it would be to have a spare. Ong, any luck finding yours? And can you get me a decent rear view mirror?

All in all, a most profitable trip. I felt real bad about stripping my friend's car. He really loved it. But as he put it, better he transfers everything to me than to the scrappers... :sad_smile:

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
well...now I need a new fuel pump... my current one hasn't got enough flow... :sad_smile:

I heard the volvo turbo one fits... anybody got any jalan?...:smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all sifu,

I plan to install emanage into my 6A12TT engine.... can anyone advise how the performance that punch out from it?? and do it got any problem after install it?

plz advise..... tq:help:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience