Bodykits for Cefiro A32?

nlexis

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Klang
I'm in the midst of saving up for the new paint job for my feilo...front bumper had some damage, the rear bumper had a dent recently (to engrossed into looking at babes..hahaha)...so, now thinking should i just repair the damages or just buy one n fix in

just got V-Kool elite and Goldust for my feilo..waiting to get it fix this Sat...Got a good deal during the recent motor show.

A329878

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Can someone tell me where to get the bodykit for my A32 in JB?
I'm looking for head light ,front and rear bumper (brougham version ).

Your help are appreciate !
:_:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
A329878 said:
Can someone tell me where to get the bodykit for my A32 in JB?
I'm looking for head light ,front and rear bumper (brougham version ).

Your help are appreciate !
:_:
a329878...for brougham...u can get them from any spare parts shop which sell new bodyparts for local cars...should cost u between rm4.5k n above for full set...

May 22, 2006
i'm hunting for a rear spoiler too. i agree with defcon1 that it looks kinda flat from rear. quoted by a bodykit shop in USJ RM250 for a 1-piece & RM400 for 3-pc. will try bumifibre in PJ next week. can get a standard (rubber type) $90 spoiler meant for waja from common accessories shop. it fits nicely especially its length.

May 22, 2006
there's a shop in puchong that's pro with facelifting from A32 2.0 to 3.0 brougham. tel: 016-2181132. they even have the black bezel h/lamp imported from taiwan. they can trade-in your ori h/lamp provided in good cond. i was quoted $850 per pair while ori can trade-in for $200. no harm calling them if they have a southern branch.

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
any bodykit for A33??

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
0909..not worth it to trade in for rm200! if u r...im willing to pay u rm250 for the h/lamp...hehehe

yeah...called that place b4 but its too expensive...was quoted rm6k for the a32 brougham conversion while i managed to get all parts for rm4k+...installation another few hundred bucks...but didnt do it in the end coz i wanna something diff....

vk9...yeah...they also have kits for a33...i think its front lips, side panel (ie 3.0 version)...

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
ong... can get some pics on the front lips?

thanks.

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
hhhmm any idea where to get the Autech bodykit? I really love it man .. dunno our custom boys can do it or not?

May 22, 2006
ongteckweng said:
0909..not worth it to trade in for rm200! if u r...im willing to pay u rm250 for the h/lamp...hehehe

yeah...called that place b4 but its too expensive...was quoted rm6k for the a32 brougham conversion while i managed to get all parts for rm4k+...installation another few hundred bucks...but didnt do it in the end coz i wanna something diff....
brother...that's the reason i don't want to trade in-lor...RM200 only. :_:

the shop i mentioned really cut-throat, i agree. a rear spoiler, flat type, costs RM400! also, i caught his workers dismantling & polishing the h/lamp of a wira. i guess it's for a spray-job...yet, he answered "no-lah"...in a fishy way...like not wanting me to know...maybe coz' trying hard to push me the set of black bezel h/lamp.

May 22, 2006
cgui said:
hhhmm any idea where to get the Autech bodykit? I really love it man .. dunno our custom boys can do it or not?
cgui, have u tried calling bumifibre in PJ? coz last time, i can choose customised bumpers at no xtra $. well, of coz, it's yesteryears, dunno any changes not. still, fibres sucks. especially in black cars coz small chipped or scratches are so noticeable. yet, savings can be passed down to the annual r/tax renewal,yar?! :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a journey of no return! once our paint is being ruined by such a devastating scratch, the damages is beyond skin deep
physically (on what can be seen) is just some esthetic damage but the real damages is the owner heart broken

Getting to sleep through is difficult, for once i went through it....on my beloved car....especially in Malaysia..people like to take revenge (saying to themselves "i will teach them a lesson -Scratchhhhhhhhhhh their paints)
as I am blogging at the wee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience