BMW M5 gets its groove on, clears its throat a little w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

We can’t get enough of the new BMW M5 F10 and after the static shots of it hit the interwebs, we now have some rolling footage of the super-sedan taking to the course, with a few seconds of mandatory hoonage just because it’s an M5.

Although most of the video consists of the M5 just cruising around the tight course, as we mentioned, there’s a few seconds where it’s let loose. You get to hear the twin-turbo V8 and its 557hp wail out the quad exhaust pipes and there’s also a split second shot of in-car footage where you would just be able to catch how quickly that mill revs to the redline.

You'll also notice that the new M5 isn't as aggressive looking as its predecessor, instead coming in with a subtler approach yet the styling cues and engine notes aren't going to fool anybody into thinking less of this four-door rocket.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vUtlaGwxDrQ" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Source: YouTube

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys need input....change my gti stock damper n spring with hot bit wan, need input any ideas wats d best spring rate n optimum set up for gti ? currently my car fr 50kg behind 30kg...dunno how to calculate d rate la :biggrin:... behind got 2 12 inch woofer. the thing is d car corner cun wan... stick la -potenza RE 711- err over slightly low speed. but i think can get better la, both spring n damper very firm...haiyo not much comfort la i tell u...but the thing is at higway cruising like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience