BMW E30 1984

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hi all,

I am in the process of rebuilding the E30 2 DOORS..... got it form friend through a very bad deal.... got conned larr in a way....

now in the process of strengthening the body.....engine will be in by next month...

but i am now looking for parts:-
1) front and back seat....
2) front and rear coil and absorbers
3) door panel...

other items i will post later la!!!

need help please!!!

thanks in advance..

cheers..

lumghini

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
JB
members.cardomain.com
think u gotta ask Tom for info liaoz...he is an expert in e30...and i tell u...his e30 2dr is damn f&$king NICE man!!!!

saw his car the other day in front of NY valet parking...wa lan...damn chio lohz...

T

Tom

lumghini: you're too generous but thanks for your compliments.

sham: why do you say it's in very bad condition?
are there rusts? if not, it should be okay.

if there's no rust, it's a good start to get it back to proper running condition before investing in the bodywork.

regarding suspension, go buy sachs or bilstein OEM specced shocks and springs, they feel good as well and they're quite affordable. but do check your bubber bushes when you're finally done with the chassis and suspension works it should feel real good.

i've got a 1990 E30 320i front cut from japan which includes the everything including autmatic transmission and dash. without front right fender, aircon compressor and some minor parts.

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
thanks lumghini,

well tom's any help!!!!!got friend in jb that can help out!!

cheers

T

Tom

try going to mount austin, look for JB quality parts, they do sell some stuff.

tell them Tom recomended you

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hi tom,

thanks for the tips man......

its more of a bad deal and condition... got rust ... now in the process of re-weld the floor... some parts in the engine bay.. like for battery position....

the body is already with m-tech side body kits and skirts....its just that the interior all liau!!!!

now looking for spares la!!!

just to share .....

the deal that i made with the seller is that i would pay him RM12k for the car...he will do everything to complete the car with new engine ... i wanted auto for the wife...paint of my choice....and i will pay him in staggered basis...so far i have paid him rm8k....for the engine half cuts 320i, the front and rear bumper (i guess its from 325i body kits) ... 16" BMW rim.....and he has left me with all this things incomplete...

so tha's the story larrr!!! :( :( :angry:

cheers..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im juz curius
fitting in a 1.5 hydraulic clutch pump in a 1.6liter engine does it effect anything ?
its look almost the the same like the 1.6 hydraulic pump but smaller a bit ..
thanks !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience