Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

BMW E28 520i (RB20DET)

hamzahrashid

Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello guys.
Its sad to say, but im selling my BMW E28.
It has an RB20DET (Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-t) engine inside, with TURBOSMART BOOST CONTROLLER (BOOST TEE)
It also comes with the Nissan Skyline R32 dashboard (FULLY FUNCTIONING)
Engine is very very powerful and very responsive.
I really really love this car, but sadly im going to continue studying overseas, so i have to sell this car to fund my studies :frown:
Im selling for RM6.5 K ONLY! PRICE REDUCED AGAIN FROM 7K TO 6.5K.Because im going overseas in March!.
The car is in very good condition.
I really love this car so much, but sadly i have to sell it. :banghead:
Call me - 016 206 8158

Attachments

Last edited:

hamzahrashid

Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Engine has not been endorsed yet bro. But it comes with all the complete documents, Geran, surat kastam, resit engine and everything complete dont worry. I wanted to endorse the engine but i decided not to because im going to study overseas. To endorse u must use a runner, no problem.

hamzahrashid

Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Haha I think I've seen this boosted 5ers on MRR2 with a Prelude few days ago. Was that you?
Hahahaha wow i thought my car woudnt get noticed by anyone! Yes i was with my friend and his Prelude ( colour like a bit red and black rims) , we were just playing around on MRR2. Hahaha. At where did u see my car? Hahah

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

What a sleeper man
Thanks! Haha :)

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

i think ive seen this car in jalan ampang doing a burn out.. (Y)
Time tu tayar dah nak botak, thats why i did a burnout at Jalan Ampang, nak habis kan tayar and tukar tayar baru :) Berasap satu jalan ampang that night :) hahaha

hamzahrashid

Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I'm on the blue altezza. Haha. Remember?
Hahahahahaha. That was u ke? Hahaha damn! Of course i remember. I kasi blow off tepi u right? And then u got chase me and you made a u-turn under the flyover and buat burnout sikit kan. hahaha. That day i was on the way back from Cheras, so saje je cari mangsa at MRR2. Hahaha

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
This car still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.