BMW 525i E60 2004

melratm

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Ulu Klang, K.L
Visit site
Hi bro,

just want to help my friend sell his car...
he just been 'con' by somebody.. he buy this car, told from singapore but now all document not with him... so, what should he do to settle this problem? already headache... we dont know what to do.... sorry if i post it at wrong forum... thanks... the car stil ok, in good condition.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
strip the car and bring it to the track? cause Singapore car, with or without document CANNOT be driven on the roads in Malaysia.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yup! But to sell the engine you will need the engine number and the malaysia customs documents, I am not sure if Singapore engines can be registered in Malaysia.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Guess the syndicate did not follow through with the documentation then.

These singa land car seller syndicate operates in 2 different ways.At least thats the 2 way i know for a fact and not from 3rd party.

1.They find potential buyer and sell the car at cheap price.They prepare the 'document' and there u have it,your own luxury if u want to call it and cheap car.Your car is road legal and how legal is the road legal is not known.Fishy part comes when the person u go and buy the car from instruct u to only renew your roadtax with him.

2.The syndicate buy the car from singaland at dirt cheap price.Splash money to get AP,sold to recon car dealer.This method is safest to the buyer as the car itself is completely legal.what makes u mad is if i tell u how much they bouht the car for.

Whats even funnier is that there is an fb page which offer method number 1.

I think yours is method number 1 but the person did not follow through with the 'documentation'.

Legal way to deal with it is either breaking down the car and sell its parts but u will have problem with engine.Then again,i net our enforcer wont bother stopping a BMW just the check the engine number.They all look the same and in place in another BMW.
Or,turn it into a trackday car.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi bro,

he just been 'con' by somebody.. he buy this car, told from singapore but now all document not with him... so, what should he do to settle this problem? already headache... we dont know what to do.... sorry if i post it at wrong forum... thanks... the car stil ok, in good condition.
Without documents you won't be able to sell it anyway.....:banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Hi bro,

how much your fren wanna sell it for>?

melratm

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Ulu Klang, K.L
Visit site
how much your fren wanna sell it for>?
maybe RM30k or less........ :banghead:

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Sell everything. Give me the empty chassis and engine. :biggrin: I'll turn it into a track car.
can u help me sell the 'everything' ?? :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the only thing u cannot sell is the car chassis (require car reg card) if not shop into pcs & sell to scrap yard,
& also the engine block, sell to scrap yard also.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the only thing u cannot sell is the car chassis (require car reg card) if not shop into pcs & sell to scrap yard,
& also the engine block, sell to scrap yard also.
Engine need documents also....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Put Charade engine inside...
Race see who is slowest?....hhahahhahahha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello.....

I wan't to know what's the estimated cost for me to modify my U11 to sr20det all included..... I'm new here, so please be kind...... :))
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience