Blue Jackets Sunday Drive, 23 October 2011

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
fell off tail-light : epic.

that is non-M3 E92 right? what makes it special to join those beasts?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
anType, anybody with spare RM10 can have access to JPJ's database.
Eu Jin: If u and I dons a blue jacket, we wouldn't give a shit about plates... jpj? nah.. no worrries... can go thru the block... thieves? nah.. take la... can buy another... and also, not many photographers has the basic courtesy to remove the plates

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
BH, well like you say it's courtesy I suppose.

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Well, I understand where you guys are coming from, but Blue Jackets seem okay with leaving the plates on the photos. For me, personally, it's not about courtesy or anything, as much as aesthetics - I just don't like the looks of photos with edited plates. Those empty black rectangles where the number is supposed to be :)

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Some updates about the 997's light - spoke to the owner yesterday, he fixed it for 400 ringgit, bought from his friend. The original light cost a few thousand.

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
I think a fair policy is if the car bear an interesting or single digit plate than don't blank it out
If bear normal or uninteresting registration plate blank it out
The only shot i uploaded with plate blanked out is Lancer EVO shot,the crowd request for it so they get it
I doubt you will care much if you are driving a shouty car in the first place(Lamborghini etc) and bearing some exotic registration plate

mozeyn

Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
no need censored the num plate..i like antype photos in flickr especially..it shows that the supercars are really in malaysia..i have a friend staying in US..most of them likes malaysian plate compare to other countries..so antype just stay where u are..its not an issue becoz antype not even capture the owners of the car due for their own privacy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..all sifus
i would like to knw Fd2 1.8 i-vtec can fit all mounting same as k20a from dc5 or not?
and can i use back my dashboard without modifying my wiring?
thanks in advance xD
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience