Blinging the rims

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Hey guys,

Want to get opinions and suggestion on rim polishing, cleaning and even refurbishing.

My Volk Racing GT-N's are looking really dull, so i'm looking to:

1-Polish the lips (for now) and 2- Refurbish them a little later.

I know the Volk series of rims are extremely sensitive to some rim cleaner and I can’t use autosol to polish the lips because they are anodized aluminum (unlike many stainless steel lips). Apparently, when autosol, the lip will turn to a dark shade of gray and you’ll have to refurbish the rim.

Any suggestions or recommendation? I’m also looking for a place to refurbish the rim, I prefer powder coating. Anyone can recommend.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
just go to a tyre shop that sells lots of rims, n get their advise n price quote.. they will sent it to factory to do the refurbishing n customizing as u like..

repair,refurbished,blink2,steel lip,machine surface,Hyper,Powder Coat,Chrome etc.. sending it to refurbished at factory will have it look like brand new...

if u want cheap2 oso can... they paint it them selves.. not very detail job

bOnk

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
any suggestion other then above mentioned factory?
also need help on refurbishing/repair my rims.
3 out of 4 rims bocor already..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last night my fren's satria got break in at OUG. Broke the side window and got into the car. Among the stolen items are avcr blue screen, emanage, greddy boost meter, PRO meters, futsal shoe and so on ... When my fren was about to go take his car, the bugger was still there dismantling his stuff. The bugger was a chinese guy, quite tall.
When notice my fren was approching, the bugger escaped in a perdana. 1st batch v6, the colour is silver brownish, the plate is WJE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience