BK TT

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Guys, i had a great time on da TT, seriously .....it was nice meeting all of em, altho i didn't get 2 talk 2 all of em tho .....neway, think i'll just say 1 by 1...

skagee,
i really hav 2 start wif u 1st dude....veli malu ler me yesterday, u kept asking me 2 perform FF stunt....sori 2 dissapoint u...its just tat i didn't drive my ford & i don't do da stunts of my bro's wira....he'll whack kau me if he noes i plays wif it... :rolleyes: ......i can c tat ure da most energetic among da ppl yesterday, u were walkin up & down tryin 2 place da cones on da perfect spot & u played more than any1 else der... :blink:

sil80,
nice fishtail der but u really gav me a heart attack coz u start 2 wheelspin near my car ....neway, it was nice of encouragin isky of doin da donut....he needed tat motivation.... ;) ...he was sayin 2 me, i don't do in broad daylite wan :ph34r:

isky,
no doubt u hav da best dash tat evening....damn, tat rb20 really was sumthing.... u did da donut like it was ez .....nice talking 2 u man...

xpression,
dude, i caught u snapping da gurls picture.... :lol: .....u shudve off da flash lite lar ...whahaha, da gurl knew tat u took da picture of her...& yeah, i remember i introduce myself 2 u twice .... <_<

ARS,
u look young 4 posts tat u made :rolleyes: ....& no, im not da FF sifu here :P

lil_jk,
how can i 4get u.....v can talk bout hatdyai next time dude :lol: .....

tayarsmoke,
so when r u gonna show us how 2 drift a car tats an auto & has a step-style parking brek :rolleyes: .......nice ride...can't wait 2 c a VIP drift machine rolling soon.....ur digital meter really is sumthing...can remember sil80 kept saying, "hey, dis looks like da arcade machine" :P

zee,
i think u don't hav 2 worry bout poisonin us adee...im sure all da FF drivers who was der can't wait 2 get a FR 4 emself after witnessin da show of da day :) .....u r 1 crazy drifter, ur rear wheel gets closer 2 da longkang after round by round.... :blink:

ruebenc,
sori tat i can't help u wif da questions u asked....try 2 PM me & i'll try my best 2 help u out :) ....

donut,
its a waste not witnessing ur driftin yesterday .....ur juara i mean :lol: .....ei, when wanna play bg3 ar ;)

MrNismo,
ei...my sticker spelled wrongly lar ...just kiddin .....dude, ur drifts r amazing .....u guys made it look so simple .....it was rite waitin 4 da rain 2 stop coz zee kept asking, "ei, go now ler" & u wan 2 wait 4 it 2 stop......if not, us spectator wud b wet by then.... :ph34r:

not in forum,
it was nice seeing em especially da cefiros gang...dey're really friendly...even persuade me 2 spray my car at their place & ajak me 2 stick da same sticker :lol: ......

looking 4ward 2 da next TT....

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
:D opss....4got 2 mention sum forumers :P

stanley,
wer got such thing dude....it's all handbrek stunt ;) ....

dreamerz,
i heard u got a pickup truck drift machine wor....so when will da car b out ar :rolleyes:

mk84,
didn't get 2 talk 2 u tat day.....looking 4ward 4 da next TT 2 chat wif ya ;) ...

just in case i didnt' mention sum1 here...sori yaa....too many ppl liao tat day....it think it was close to 25, i think

Saint

Sep 13, 2004
sorry guys,absent from the TT.Car got problem during last minute.

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
you all know something? well, as I was sitting inside that 190E(you know who's one lah) going back to get my scooter, kekeke....sumthing happened....kekekeke

hey, X-pression, want me to say out ah?

kekekekeke

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by lil_jk@Sep 21 2004, 00:04
you all know something? well, as I was sitting inside that 190E(you know who's one lah) going back to get my scooter, kekeke....sumthing happened....kekekeke

hey, X-pression, want me to say out ah?

kekekekeke
lol... he drifted ar... haha

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
Metalzone: hey, tried your suggestion alredi, of using baking pan....unexpectingly good, quite okay, not to difficult

my neighbour said he saw some small sparks coming out....

and yeah, trays i also used alredi. got it after we left McDs. Dun worry, i did not steal from them. Got it from my Vietnam Kitchen fren....not good. summore kenot reli fit my Naza tyres.....

kekeke, i think better wait for X-pression's reaction then see how

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
lil_jk,

i tot naza ria is a RWD? wats da point of placing da tray under da tyre :rolleyes: ......

& btw, do tell us wat happened 2 xpression, im sure he won't mind u telling us :lol: :lol:

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
No lah, Naza FF leh, Vanette is FR but to be honest these both cars i dun try crazy angles, as both of them are very tall, and not stable(esp the Vanette)...just slide onli, malu to say out

X-pression, soli ah, need to say out liao lah....dun ask ppl to come to TBS and whack kau me

well, when we went off we followed tyresmoke's direction then suddenly tyresmoke stopped at the road side beside the metal road plaque of the industrail park, X-pression honked lightly to say god-bye. Me and ARS waived also. then he turned right and quickly sped off....as we went off using the road from Chee Wen Primary School

suddenly....

X-pression: Hey, feel like wanna drift lah, kekeke, nobody here oh..
Me: huh?!

then he shifted his gear from D to 2(i think, and the whole car starts to slide then he quickly counter steer). Wahlau, that is dramaticas there is some good angle

ARS: Hey, bro, dun do so dramatic leh, i dun have Recaro seatbelts at the back leh....

kekeke, too bad nobody seing....kekekeke

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
sad....so sad........

no oppertunity to meet u guyss.....

isk.... :(

by the way, saint, pls remove ur signature...
it's very sensitive thing to see muslims doing prayer
with coke all over like that..tq

Autoracingsyndicate

Sep 1, 2004
Originally posted by lil_jk@Sep 21 2004, 11:52
No lah, Naza FF leh, Vanette is FR but to be honest these both cars i dun try crazy angles, as both of them are very tall, and not stable(esp the Vanette)...just slide onli, malu to say out

X-pression, soli ah, need to say out liao lah....dun ask ppl to come to TBS and whack kau me

well, when we went off we followed tyresmoke's direction then suddenly tyresmoke stopped at the road side beside the metal road plaque of the industrail park, X-pression honked lightly to say god-bye. Me and ARS waived also. then he turned right and quickly sped off....as we went off using the road from Chee Wen Primary School

suddenly....

X-pression: Hey, feel like wanna drift lah, kekeke, nobody here oh..
Me: huh?!

then he shifted his gear from D to 2(i think, and the whole car starts to slide then he quickly counter steer). Wahlau, that is dramaticas there is some good angle

ARS: Hey, bro, dun do so dramatic leh, i dun have Recaro seatbelts at the back leh....

kekeke, too bad nobody seing....kekekeke
:lol: Wah u cerita everything u know out ar har.....hehehheheheh
quite interesting though.....true the 190e doesnt haf recaros at the back which made my ass slide from right 2 left n hit the door panel.....ARGHHHHHHH!Gotta cekik him(X-pression) later......

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Keng: Hi ,it was nice meeting you too. I have to admit that what you saw that day was me venting out my frustration of not drifting for almost two months; Though I did get to drift for 3 mins at MrNismo's secret location the week before having to hide .LOLOLOL.. Anyway, I'm still trying to get use to the way my car handles now, which is alot different, so that's my reason for the extra seat time as compared to the rest .:)

I placed the cones in the attempt to lure the FF drifters to drift but to no avail; I suppose, as mentioned in another thread here, the question of legality had prevent some of the FF drifter from doing so ;)

Anyway, hope to see your Ford out soon

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
lil_jk,
:P ...opss, my mistake then coz i always tot tat MPV/van r RWD wan.....which i think most r hehehe....

xpression,
i think she mind ler dude :rolleyes: ....coz she kinda made a look of like, "wat da hell :angry: " .....tats wat i think :lol: :lol: .......its quite bright maa tat day rite, no need flash oso ler dude.....if u go 2 da place during da nite, u'll c tat ders actu a lot of gurls :)

skagee,
frustration :rolleyes: , can c tat u were thrashin ur car all da time during da whole session.....scratch ur eksos all da way when enterin da lorong as well :blink: .....but wat gav us a shock was when v heard a mild bang & gravel sound....rush 2 da lorong, ur car wasn't der but ders a tyre mark just beside da longkang :blink: .....no serious damage?

:P , u don't hav 2 lure actu coz da rain actu did it 4 u :D .....but too bad :( .....lets just c how thing goes....looking 4ward for da next TT....hope tat more can participate in da drift :)

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
wei dude.. give me ur contact or PM me lah you sure or not?? i'll see you someday for drifting in sg wang.. what you think?? mid valley got tune cars lah but then expensive ler.. more rm1 cis!!!