Bjh 6600 owner step up!

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
-tonyops : if i was alone i wouldn't mind nor would i go this far but i'm not one to sit aside when my girl is put in harms way so if the police don't do anything with this i might as well give him a good scare to at least tell him there's always someone who will return the 'favor' when you do someone a 'favor'

-jimmy : u make me feel like putting a bumper sticker saying "<-- that lane or this lane --> is empty. USE IT"

- SF : unfortunately that's gonna take forever to change considering the mentality of most citizens and 3S-GTE :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: but i doubt it though it sounded more like its lesser 2.0 counterpart can't really recall but i think it's the 1AZ

-Izso : Reckless driving is an offence followed by intention to harm others + potentially causing road disturbance and damage to public property as well as interrupting the flow of traffic. All those are at least stated in our ever so outdated road laws. Report was accepted too.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

It's great 2 hear sum1 steppin up 2 make a report abt such reckless driver(s)...kudos..but my question wud b...wat'll happen after dat?if u ask me,i dun think ANY action wud b taken....but of course,i do hope 4 d opposite........
wud like 2 share my experince on reckless/idiotic driver too....der was once on my way back 2 Kuantan...i was sumwhr near Bt. Caves heading 2wards Gombak toll.....out of no whr,came dis blardy City(driven by a young punk) weaving in & out @ high speed(much like a callman chasing 4 sum case)....but here's d BEST part!d arsehole ACTUALLY cut in frt of another car(can't remember was it a Mercedes or Volvo) in d middle lane n STOPPED der n thn..came down 2 scold d lady driver of d other car....abt 20 seconds....thn got back into his City n sped off......how i wish dat lady was actually sum mafia's wife/mistress dat she owns a gun n just shoot down dat idiot!hehehehe..yes yes,brutal but thn again,dis kinda arsehole dun deserve 2 share d road w us ler....
cheers
was that by any chance a blue colour city filled with crappy decals stating there's a sti prodrive, gsr evolution, nismo, hks, turbonetics, tien, kyb, cusco etc etc on it? god i wish i had that car. every sticker must be adding up 5 bhp each. if that was the one i saw one fellow in that fighting with someone on my makan trip to kuantan with my gf. actually got down from my car and got involved since the other person involved was an old couple. sigh idiots these days. deserves to be shot.

well if the cops wont do anything i'm still gonna go on a manhunt. i just can't take the idea of people harming my girl and that pushes my limit so if u guys spot this fellow do let me know.

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
that car if i not wrong see him everyday on LDP la... cadina GT4 if not wrong... pagi pagi... agressive... i dunno is it the same car i remember sumting like 6600 and stuff liddat... and there is another WHE 7774 Pink/Purple 4G92 Satria working at KPMG 7th floor also quite aggressive... smalll small gap also wan potong kepala orang one... dun really know him but... damn crazily rushing to work...

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Yesterday i baru kena another indian driving a avanza tail gate my back at taman conaught highway there... partly myfault i was going kena saman because i tried to elakkan tht fella... from my stable 80 i tink tertekan abit more... and then i saw a tent with traffic police in front... shud not hv bothered abt giving way.. so i kena pulak.. damn sad... not really blaming on him... just myself to blame...

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
one day we all should have walkie talkies, if we spot idiots like this, we himpit him and corner him and give him a real sense of being cornered, then he should learn how to behave!

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
one day we all should have walkie talkies, if we spot idiots like this, we himpit him and corner him and give him a real sense of being cornered, then he should learn how to behave!
me and my friends tried do that once to a car tailgating me haha... my friend was actually behind me den he saw a car tail gate me and he drove beside him and we sync speed and trapped him on the 3rd lane... the guy was really pissed off... lol... den fred himself at the toll but only to find that he had to line up at cash lane and we used smart tag... after the toll he was damn blady pissed lol passing us like freaking shit fast

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
shawnglory,
i dun remember any stickers/decals on dat City...whr did u encounter such an incident?got down n fought w an old couple?WTH was dat fella thinking?

n abt ganging up on others w ur frens thru walkies n such,is NOT really a good idea,my frens..u'll NEVER know who d other party is......sekali d fella whip up a handgun,i dun 1na stay ard 2 find out if it's real/fake,right?hehehehehe

marshaltan

Feb 21, 2011
Pj
full of idiots like this on ldp. The traffic on this stretch of road is packed for like 18 hours a day on a 2/3 lane road. And idiots expect us to give way when there are cars on our left and front. :stupid: I can still understand if i am on a highway or something but u dont expect me to give way when its a slow moving traffic.
Too many encounters like this on ldp :hmmmm:

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
n abt ganging up on others w ur frens thru walkies n such,is NOT really a good idea,my frens..u'll NEVER know who d other party is......sekali d fella whip up a handgun,i dun 1na stay ard 2 find out if it's real/fake,right?hehehehehe
see hand gun, accelerator gao gao lat la... hahaha...

anyway i seen alot of road bullies bring fake police badges... one actually used it to threaten me... bugger...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
full of idiots like this on ldp. The traffic on this stretch of road is packed for like 18 hours a day on a 2/3 lane road. And idiots expect us to give way when there are cars on our left and front. :stupid: I can still understand if i am on a highway or something but u dont expect me to give way when its a slow moving traffic.
Too many encounters like this on ldp :hmmmm:
Exactly! I totally agree with this one. However if someone does tiong me, I normally leave even more space in front of me just in case I have to emergency brake. I'm not gonna get smacked in the ass and the front just because some dumbass thought it'd be cool to tailgate.

anyway i seen alot of road bullies bring fake police badges... one actually used it to threaten me... bugger...
That's actually an offense, real badge or not. In most cases like this you should challenge the police man, take down the identity number, car number plate and name and threaten to report the sonnovabitch. Most cases they back down.

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
that car if i not wrong see him everyday on LDP la... cadina GT4 if not wrong... pagi pagi... agressive... i dunno is it the same car i remember sumting like 6600 and stuff liddat... and there is another WHE 7774 Pink/Purple 4G92 Satria working at KPMG 7th floor also quite aggressive... smalll small gap also wan potong kepala orang one... dun really know him but... damn crazily rushing to work...

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Yesterday i baru kena another indian driving a avanza tail gate my back at taman conaught highway there... partly myfault i was going kena saman because i tried to elakkan tht fella... from my stable 80 i tink tertekan abit more... and then i saw a tent with traffic police in front... shud not hv bothered abt giving way.. so i kena pulak.. damn sad... not really blaming on him... just myself to blame...
gonna go hunting tonight around 10pm - 11 pm since holidays are starting and you guys are saying he's an ldp frequent. pre smkj bus stop. try to ask for discount? i'm pretty sure with a good backing reason they'll give u a reasonable cut

me and my friends tried do that once to a car tailgating me haha... my friend was actually behind me den he saw a car tail gate me and he drove beside him and we sync speed and trapped him on the 3rd lane... the guy was really pissed off... lol... den fred himself at the toll but only to find that he had to line up at cash lane and we used smart tag... after the toll he was damn blady pissed lol passing us like freaking shit fast
hah i used to do that with my friends before and box them in to scare them but i dont think i'll like it very much if same is done to me so i stopped >.<

shawnglory,
i dun remember any stickers/decals on dat City...whr did u encounter such an incident?got down n fought w an old couple?WTH was dat fella thinking?

Around Jalan Besar area where there's loads of eateries. it was just another stupid kid as always. thinking the world is his oyster when he doesn't realise that he is the oyster waiting to be eaten on someone elses world. after i got down and told him to leave the old couple alone he kept apologizing and got into his car. idiots who only pick on those weaker than themselves.

i wonder what happens when u use the newly implied smartphone app against these kinda idiots

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Exactly! I totally agree with this one. However if someone does tiong me, I normally leave even more space in front of me just in case I have to emergency brake. I'm not gonna get smacked in the ass and the front just because some dumbass thought it'd be cool to tailgate.

That's actually an offense, real badge or not. In most cases like this you should challenge the police man, take down the identity number, car number plate and name and threaten to report the sonnovabitch. Most cases they back down.
brilliant post mate

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
dun u love it when the tailgating assO driver goes n tailgate a trailer truck :P

i gave way to such an idiot once and he went and tailgate a 18 wheeler...LoL

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think we should just have gathering beside the road of LDP and if he passes by,
Is time for showtime LOL! :rofl:

Kidding man...crazy idea :biggrin:

I always believe what comes around goes around la, he will get what he deserves
one day if he messed with the wrong party. :top:

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
he uses LDP every morning... so u wanna do so... camp near the penchala exit heading to one utama... shud meet him though hahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
he uses LDP every morning... so u wanna do so... camp near the penchala exit heading to one utama... shud meet him though hahaha
LOL! :rofl:
May thread starter organise a TT in the morning...:laugh:
Anyway, will let u know if I spotted him :smile:

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Whilst we all see these kind of maniacs on the road in KL one time or another, I can empatize with your frustration / anger. Making a police report is indeed commendable.

But did you just register a new nick (or somehow found the urge to finally register in ZTH) just to vent your frustration and highlight it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

im thinking of putting a set of hi-low adjustables absorbers for my ride. but the problem is that there is so many brands out there and im afraid if those shocks would be to stiff. Which brand is recommended?? Thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience