BIG-Tec On Track, More TAR Will Attack! (Civic EK9) by muyo

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
all car enthusiasts wish to go to sepang track if they wanna boost their car's ability to the max. the fastest you go, the more damage you'll get cause road tars are stubborn to be removed and it takes alot alot time to clay them off, not forget the small little tiny rocks will got hit on the bumper, skirting as well, result.. paint chipped. but for them, is worth the $$$ and satisfaction. so one of my friend got back from track not long ago and has not been detail for 6 months. wanna look how it looks like?

water stains/spots

rear bumper

the side

rear spoiler

on top

front skirting covered alot tars

rear windscreen water spots

petrol tank found dirt and grease

this white car also received quite alot presents from sepang and the owner doesnt like it :biggrin:

before i move further i give this white beast a good bath with ONR 3caps fill with 2gallon of water then move to surface preparation that took me few hours to be done.

then start to clay

this is what i picked from the carbon fiber hood

some tars i cant clay using clay bar so i let the Meg's Bug & Tar Remover do the job

after clayed the whole surface, OPC was used to removed stains like roof lining, side mirror, inner side part of the windscreen, petrol tank and number plate frame.

petrol tank before

petrol tank after

roof lining before (sorry for the bad quality picture)

after power clean-ed

power clean agitating

after

ONR wash again cause still dirty after clay, wipe down with water magnet tower and move to paint correction, not much correction to do just level up the gloss and clarity (remove minor swirls only)

just remind you before you forget how this car look like...

before

after

before

after

remember this?

and now

and this

now

roof before

roof after

thanks to OPC

carbon fiber hood

:stupid::stupid::stupid:

hope the rocks wont stuck in there :adore:

back to track and rev to max! :driver:

anyone wants to race with him? :biggrin:

Wash: ONR no rinse 3caps with 2gallon of water
Surface Preparation: PG Clay No.2 ONR as lube, Optimum Power Clean @ roof lining, petrol tank, door side lining, windscreen inner part lining and number plate with soft bristle brush and ONR wash after clay. tough tars removed by Meg's Gold Class Bug & Tar Remover.
Paint Correction: M105 with LC cutting pad @ speed 2.5 medium pressure, Optimum Hyper Spray Polish with LC polishing pad @ speed 2 light pressure slow passes.
Rear Windscreen: M105 with LC cutting pad @ speed 3.5 heavy pressure.
Protection: Meg's NXT Tech Wax 2.0

thanks for viewing! :driver:

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
wohooo vtec BRAHHHHHHHHHHH BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~