BFG AMF Festival 2004: Day 2

crashnburn

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Visit site
nice pics Tom

was the Enzo there?!?!?! bit of false advertising there...

saw most of the cars during the Dreamcars motorshow already and went to see the Enzo as it was the main attraction for me

aibo210

Dec 9, 2004
Penang
Visit site
yeah..wheres the Enzo?! :(

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
Waaa i saw that Sera on the road before... i mean at Puchong's Petronas.. i was looking for one working pam angin from Cyberjaya and had to go all the way to puchong town but DAMN that petrol station was worth it! Because of the sera, of course! :P

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
May I know how to post a pic in here? Got one that is a blast from the Festival!!!

Serpent155

Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by aibo210@Dec 22 2004, 02:32
yeah..wheres the Enzo?! :(
The Enzo was supposed to be there, from what I gather from Next Car, something came up at the last minute and the car could not make it. We were looking forward to having the car there as well. We only learned that the car was not coming on that Sunday itself. Very sorry to all who were expecting to see it. Hope the Pagani Zonda made up for that at least ;)

Chris

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
The lambo owner's all love the car too much....all just keep inside the pit...was looking forward for at least 1 or 2 too come out :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have 1 Accord which is 2010 model with 2.0 , since the day when i get this car the sales man and the service center keep on advice me to fill with Ron 97 petrol , so i want to ask is , is it anyone try to fill with Ron95 petrol in this c:driver:ar model before ? any effect ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience