Beware of this seller!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ah ok, I don't know any sellers or people who can ship the items though :/

A lot of sellers are unwilling to sell internationally, they just can't be bothered, even though I'm willing to pay more than what they'd normally sell the items for
Some can't blame them. They as seller are afraid and worried about getting scams as well. As we have many scammers pretending to be from overseas and wanted to buy stuffs from people in Malaysia.

Incuding cars. Too many scams that some are afraid to do so. Unless some Online Shop stated they willing to post overseas then u have no worries. Usually personal sellers are the one a bit reluctant and feeling insecure to deal with people other than within Country.

3VOLUTIONIST

Jul 9, 2014
Perth, W.A
Nah I'm an Aussie, no idea what 'so jialat lah u' means...

Here, one set of fenders=2000RM
One bumper=2800RM

As for postage, if you could help that'd be great
And of course you'd get some pocket money :P

Carboninmotion only sell RX8 and euro parts, no evo 123 parts

Last edited:

3VOLUTIONIST

Jul 9, 2014
Perth, W.A
Yeh I've seen on mudah you can get them for like 800RM .
Here in Aus there is one genuine bumper for sale. Ex-rally car, poor condition, no mesh, wrecked lip, 2400RM. Plus 500RM to get it posted to Western australia

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ah ok, I don't know any sellers or people who can ship the items though :/

A lot of sellers are unwilling to sell internationally, they just can't be bothered, even though I'm willing to pay more than what they'd normally sell the items for
That is because logistics cost too much to ship internationally. More over, goods already in Malaysia is tax paid, shipped overseas means higher cost....:banghead:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'm not sure I follow on the higher cost bit, how is it more expensive?
If you read my sentence, "goods already in Malaysia are tax paid".
Malaysia Tax system is different, anything for export we keep in boded warehouse so when export the cost is free of tax. Once it is in Malaysia market, tax already paid, and even if we export that we cannot claim the tax back.

3VOLUTIONIST

Jul 9, 2014
Perth, W.A
If you read my sentence, "goods already in Malaysia are tax paid".
Malaysia Tax system is different, anything for export we keep in boded warehouse so when export the cost is free of tax. Once it is in Malaysia market, tax already paid, and even if we export that we cannot claim the tax back.
ohhh I see, yeh thats the same here haha
Only place I know of where its different is UK.
Hell, Id cover the cost of the tax and then some more :D

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ohhh I see, yeh thats the same here haha
Only place I know of where its different is UK.
Hell, Id cover the cost of the tax and then some more :D
The only places that may be cheaper are our chop shop. They import half cut from Japan, dismantle and resell....

3VOLUTIONIST

Jul 9, 2014
Perth, W.A
The only places that may be cheaper are our chop shop. They import half cut from Japan, dismantle and resell....
The price doesnt bother me, because wherever I buy it from, even if one place is 900RM and another is 1200RM, it's still so much cheaper than here. Even trying to find one FOR SALE is a struggle here, like I said, theres only a single bumper for sale in Aus atm
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 3 CE9A Genuine Front Bumper LIP AND REO | eBay

~3000RM

The difficult part is finding a way to get it to Western Australia though

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The price doesnt bother me, because wherever I buy it from, even if one place is 900RM and another is 1200RM, it's still so much cheaper than here. Even trying to find one FOR SALE is a struggle here, like I said, theres only a single bumper for sale in Aus atm
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 3 CE9A Genuine Front Bumper LIP AND REO | eBay

~3000RM

The difficult part is finding a way to get it to Western Australia though
Yah! you are right. Parts may be available but the logistics to WA is the problem.

3VOLUTIONIST

Jul 9, 2014
Perth, W.A
I ship RX8 bumpers to Aus, UK, NZ, US before...a normal bumper cost around 1k to ship to Aus.
No custom clearance. Self collect at sea port.
Hey stupidcar, is that 1k RM just for shipping? or 1k RM all up? Or are you talking dollars, I'm a little confused haha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hey stupidcar, is that 1k RM just for shipping? or 1k RM all up? Or are you talking dollars, I'm a little confused haha
I suspect he's talking Ringgit, which is roughly divided by 3.3 for Aussie dollar. So that's about AUD300 for shipping minus customs clearance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there anyone can tell the difference in handling feel between this two type of suspension? I thought I couldn't tell but my nerve told me otherwise. It is subtle. I couldn't describe the difference. Aside to say multi-link handles better, I can just say I like the feel more. (The cars I tested in question are Civic EJ and Perdana vs FD2.)

With Honda discarding the front double wishbone setup for McPherson, it had said in one of its statements that drivers wouldn't be able to feel the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience