Beware of These Sellers

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
...admin should faster make a seller reputation site....
bump for u~!!!

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
agree.....
admin should make a seller reputation with his details.....
new users come to zth everyday.....
do something b4 it's tooo late.

MASSARCE

Sep 2, 2007

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
ZTH used to have the Merchant Rating .. But i don't know why they took it off. Very , VERY bad move... compared to the other moves they made that made this site worse.. Maybe coz Tom doesn't have enough budget , or he's saving cost or letting this site load faster.. Bandwidth problems.

What to do, just jaga-jaga lah.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bump! and admin can create a clean blacklist too, and sticky it, hehehe!

sebastian2hot

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
Something like Ebay which show the success rate of trading and seller reputation will be good for buyers.

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
yup,should do something like e-bay.
but then.......will the important ppl in zth do that ??
or they just want their money only ??

just my 2cents.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
1st at all...coz of ZTH didn't charge most of the seller, so...we can't ask for more...Budget is the most important issue, if we want a ZTH with Ebay Rating look-a-like....then we shld Paid!:burnout:

so, just be careful for next time la...wat we can do is, gather all the ZTH-Forumer's Power together, fight for justice. we can make our own Blacklist to inform ppl....

the last thing, moral of story, sooner a later....ppl will forgot...coz of ppl in Mys is really forgetful....like many politic issue or criminal issue....WHO CARES!!!!:sleep::sleep::sleep:

For those who wish to Gather Up The Forumer Power or so-called Buyer Power, pls set a date for 1st & ever Unofficial TT for Buyer Power..... thanks..{We will form an Online Seller Association too)
Just PM me if got such TT....thanks..

i'm just a newbies. pls dun shoot me...:slug:

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
JINEIL2EN, great point. after the cases and blacklists happen i think, it is at best that we ask moderators to make it a STICKY thread on the Marketplace section. so that others would know, not to deal with ppl with those names,ic, and bank account.

forumers power!

~someone please change the shell ad on the pages, its annoying~by someone i mean ZTH!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
JINEIL2EN, great point. after the cases and blacklists happen i think, it is at best that we ask moderators to make it a STICKY thread on the Marketplace section. so that others would know, not to deal with ppl with those names,ic, and bank account.

forumers power!

~someone please change the shell ad on the pages, its annoying~by someone i mean ZTH!

thanks for not shooting me...:itsme:

yup, sticky on the top of Market Place will help a lot.
so, the plan will going on & on....
so, mr.edtvism, would u like to join the Power Gather Day as well..??:nurse:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
just my 2cents...i was a victim of one of this fucking bastards...careful s i was...well...if its gonna happen then it will happen..so i put up dis post to at least warn other members n frens to b more careful then b4..extra2 careful la..:)

anyway thnks for really highlighting this problem...appreciate all ur feedback frens..

TQ

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
yup, sticky on the top of Market Place will help a lot.
so, the plan will going on & on....
so, mr.edtvism, would u like to join the Power Gather Day as well..??
if it can help lol. rallying the forumers is one thing. but its best to get ZTH moderators to participate as well. without them, nothing much can be done.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience