Beware of the accessories in Puchong

Status
Not open for further replies.

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
this shop looks so familiar..had bad experience before frm it..I bought my siren there and the installation cost me RM50..So expensive then I decided to install it on my own at my friends accessory shop nearby but after installation, the siren was not working. I went back there straight for a claim after an hour of purchasing it.Guess what, they say that the siren that I return is an old one and was not the one he sold me. I was so angry and started scolding, in the end, the changed a new one for me and tested em before I leave. Luckily it worked after the installation. I regretted to have gone to ML to purchase the Siren but too bad my frenz accessory shop does not sell such an item. Now I only goes to my friends place opposite ML at the newer shoplot area. The name is USJ accessory. They did a good job to my car and very trustworthy.

vincentfei

Oct 16, 2004
Hi pdguy,
Thanks for your advice so now all the time my car will park inside my house I think might be save.. Hopefully nothing happen la..

Hi kk13,
Next time I will sit there until there get my things done

Hi JINEL2EN,
I did tried to call myfm on this but too bad, cause from my house to my office is about 10min, in the driving distance I called but the line engage, but i only try to call in 1 day only la..

Hi huakenny & zzainudin,
I think I have to gain more experience from zth to avoid been con…

Yah xtorm the cable really cost me a lot when I bought, I willing to buy it even expansive is because it can be re-use even you have change your car but too bad the cable got lag and walk away by it self:’(

Hi ariel,
Next time I will be more more careful.

Hi b00n,
I agree with I will do that nest time…

Hi xover,
Good idea let all our zth member will not been con by any of the black shop.

Hi solid88,
Yes you are right the shop that I go is opposite IOI mall, just next to proton edar.

Hi WajaRS,
I think you are consider lucky because end up there exchange for you but my case worst haih….
You really do a smart move because not installing the siren in the black shop.

Hi All,
Just to update you all on this case, Kenny did called me and ask me did I post the complaint to the web, then I told him yes and where did I post my complaint. He did apologize to me but I think the main propose he want me to delete the post because his boss Micheal scold him. The 1st time he called I plan to delete all the post of complaint that I made because I thought he will learn from this lesson but I think he is not because he those SMS that he send to me let me feel that he only want my to delete the post is not because he know he is wrong is because this will bring down his name in automobile line. But if he/the staff do the right thing in the 1st place this will not happen.

He did call me again on Friday but I’m unable to answer his call so I get my secretary to talk to him, and the respond that I have is he is very rude. So I don’t plan to call him back. While I’m in Singapore I receive an email from Kenny boss Micheal and I promise him to call him back. I will rather talk to Micheal more then Kenny hope Micheal will not disappointed me again as what Kenny does.

Last edited:

zzainudin

500 RPM
Aug 16, 2006
Subang selangor
yeah..i think u do the right way bro vincentfei..
acctually we all @ ZTH like a family member..if cant help each other no point right..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
give us an update after speaking to Micheal...
so if the conversation goes well; than maybe u can delete the post and ask the mod to close down this thread...

cheers!.......hope all goes well....

vincentfei

Oct 16, 2004
Hi B00n,

i called Micheal on Sunday morning about 11++ he said he is busy at the moment he will call me back but never, i will call him again today. update you on our conversation later :P

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
vincent,update us regarding ur conversation with the ML big boss..
zainuddin,yes i agree with u...we here like a big family...:)

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
Yah man this is really a “con man” shop now I lost all my all my previous cable are from acoustic USA and Monster Cable. Sigh really scary, I know this shop is because I saw there have a promotion at IOI Mall and their work are not bad and near to my house. That why I choose him, shit this is wrong…. Really have to black list this shop.
yeh .. those f****K shop should be blacklisted ... let every body know what hv they done 2 u .... U should lodge a report to KDPN or get a tribuna pengguna to sue them ....

BakKutT3h

2,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
what ever the explaination is, their shop is blacklisted to me !! Such attitude and workmanship is sux...

last time my bro waja also change spring at ML auto that behind tesco, change to improve spring, take a damn long time to change it and the main thing is, they accidentally knock my bro waja rear passenger door with the "jack" thingy when jacking my bro car. The door paint was ditched off and "bengkok" inside, my bro was damn angry and the in-charge there just keep apologize and give discount like that...what the hell...and the discount is not much !! just RM10 to 20......my bro pissed untill ICE TEA also cannot calm him down (thats what i bought for him when waiting haha). Unfortunately we still have to wait them finish and pay then ciaoz.....what an acc shop. Won't have second time for us !!!!!

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Ello all.....I had been there, and for me their service is quite ok....yes....nobody prefect, their also hav done something wrong to my car,actually my stereng...their broke the airbag....AND REPLACE IT WITH NEW ONE ORIGINAL PROTON.....I think it is not kenny foult...maybe their pekerja yg curi or done something wrong....so for me we should giv them a chance...i also knew michael....
My opinion is nobody perfect loo....althought they hav done something wrong...but their are trying to improve it.....ok....this is only my side of view...jgn marah2...i'm not taking side ok....we all still family ....anything inform us Vincent...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
cant stop laughing at Gti, getting lectured by his mechanic for unnecessary mods.

anyway, shall avoid this shop. thanks for sharing. at least the boss (michael) has the courtesy to call u and ask what's wrong. assuming he is only trying to do good...

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
no need to joke with this fellers .... u see if he is really keen in apologizing he should be patient ..... no point being rude ...... thats rule #1 in being someone in society ..... if he cheated we give chance but he must know what position he is in ..... chance given one time for the sake of the boss ..... he loose it the whole zth will avoid him .... thats the zth rules not offending anyone but this is society n reality .... we don't offend that shop neither got any business with that shop

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Ello all.....I had been there, and for me their service is quite ok....yes....nobody prefect, their also hav done something wrong to my car,actually my stereng...their broke the airbag....AND REPLACE IT WITH NEW ONE ORIGINAL PROTON.....I think it is not kenny foult...maybe their pekerja yg curi or done something wrong....so for me we should giv them a chance...i also knew michael....
My opinion is nobody perfect loo....althought they hav done something wrong...but their are trying to improve it.....ok....this is only my side of view...jgn marah2...i'm not taking side ok....we all still family ....anything inform us Vincent...

if thats the case he should install cctv around thier installation area, heck, all accesories shop should do so...

for cheap cctv can look for me :P

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Bro... I think the problem here is how the shop handles problems lar... They appear very irresponsible. No doubt its Human Nature to try to avoid problems and try not to replace anything if they can, however, I find the way they answer " Maybe the cable walk away on its own" is a very unacceptable answer. If they had just apologise and talk on how they can come up with an alternative solutions, they would have at least lowered the frustration and anger felt by our bro here.... Had it been me in the shop, I would have immediately demanded for the boss to inform him what great staff members he has and that how his business will prosper further with such "Superb" Staff members.

Anyways... having their shop posted here, I am sure despite what actions they may take to rectify this problem, most of us here would definitely Blacklist this particular shop in Puchong already. I for one will definitely not go to any workshop in Puchong for that matter from today. Good luck on their business and hopefully their current customers are sufficient to sustain their business survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some action shots from todays qualifying session of the Malaysian round of the 2010 Japan Super GT race series. Being the only round to take place out of Japan, the race also has to deal with the relentless heat that the Sepang International Circuit is known for, and today was no different...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience