Beware of the accessories in Puchong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I think before to make police report but too bad i do not have the prove that there have taken my things.. :(

or mayb u can try to call MyFM-Ngo Yau Kuen Tao....mayb they can give a help...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
....and hoping that they don't duplicate your car key also lah. Next time, don't leave your car unattended there.

this kind of case normally happened to those ppl who send their car to car wash or polishing.......

zzainudin

500 RPM
Aug 16, 2006
Subang selangor
if me..next time sorrylaa...not in again..
next time, always beware & if can wait until the work done..

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Please dont left your car when installing anything in accesories.This going a big chances for them to duplicate your key and alarm frequency.Keep on monitoring what ever they do. :mouth_closed:...I never trust any accesories shop anymore! ...Achtung Bro!:angry_smile:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Usually when I let ppl service or do things on my cars, I would spent the time there monitoring too...
One thing because you can see what they are doing, and also U might learn something new also........

zzainudin

500 RPM
Aug 16, 2006
Subang selangor
yalah sometimes got knowledge when seeing ppl do the work..next time do it byself.. :)

xover

Known Member
May 17, 2005
kl
bad shop there... maybe we can post new topic for others blacklisting acc shop.. agree?

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
this shop got lot branch in puchong, if im not wrong this shop located at behind tesco hypermarket at puchong jaya and one at puchong utama beside JE automart (near ldp highway)..better becareful for other forumers in zth if me i wait n see what they do until everything finish and clear..

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
Moral of the story is always supervise what they do ,stay there and look at what they do , as for me i never leave my car with them, i see what they do, so no chance of conning me, i even once waited 4 hours at the accessories shop! :confused_smile:

Haiz all accessories shop con ppl one la, always give cut throat price and do shady job! Only if u know them only mayb they give discount!

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
maybe this is out of the story that discuzed now - jus wanted to share here ! i n my frend went to a tyre alignment shop for alignment his turbo mirage 1.6 n the **s**le foreman thre after alignment took for a check means test drive (u know always tyre shop fellers do go for test drive to feel the alignment) we was waiting at the shop n while the car reaching the shop we could hear the car misfiring - SHIT - thats it wen it reached we pop up the bonnet get to know they tekan teh car like hell the block gasket blowed ! they first dont wana agree n argued but finally they said will repair for us ! lucky my fren is a mechanic n he do it at his shop n claimed it !
alignment only RM50 but the gasket repair cost RM350 ! mmmuuhahahaha the tyre shop boz like benggang aleady !
so this moral of the story that dont believe the shop that we send for repairing or checking or watsoever always BE ALERT N LOOK WAT THEY DO TO UR CAR !

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
yes pdguy...i hate it when they rev my car
that;s why nowadays...be it foreman or tireman...i go for uncle type..
as for my foreman now...he's a middle aged man...and he's the type that's like a father...always scold me for modifying car...example when i ask him to change the lowered spring which i had brought myself...he kept on nagging and nagging when he installed it.
The same applies to my alignment shop...an uncle as well..also don't like it when u modify ur car unnecessarily...

As for accessories shop...always go for a more reputable one..
they might be more expensive...but it;s worth each and every penny it as u get it in return of good and quality workmanship.
Better than to take the risk at some unknown accessories unless u really know that shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just came back from genting yumcha , there's a roadblock once exit Karak into GH intersection , apparently stopping all tinted cars , modded cars not sure as went up with a waja ... anyone kena ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience