Beware of the accessories in Puchong

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentfei

vincentfei

Oct 16, 2004
DO NOT SEND YOUR CAR TO ML AUTOMART FOR ANY INSTALLATION OF YOUR ACCESSORIES.

On the 28th April 2007 I send my car to ML Automart to install back my previous amplifier, electronic crossover & speaker to my new car. My previous car I have 1x 2ch amp, 1x 4ch amp, electronic crossover, 2x 4” spk, 4x 4” spk, 2x 6” and 2x 10” spk, and I bring all the cable over to ML Automart in Puchong.

The 1st time I talk to a guy name Vedly, I ask him how much are the workman ship he told me RM60, and he is damn rude nvm, then I meet another guy name Kenny he is the Assistant Manager there, he is very nice in the 1st place. I told him I need to change all my speaker cable from amp to the speaker then he said ok, I told him I need to put all my amp at the behind of the back passenger seat and he said ok, when I ask him how much then he said about RM250, then I said ok cause he can deliver what I want.

About 2++pm I want back to the shop to collect my car, I see a technician fixing my car his name is Lian, when I open the door I saw the amp has install under then front seat then I ask Kenny, he said because the amp cable not long enough, but I know is bull shit because it is from my old car and the cable is even longer then my car, NVM

After I bring my car back to my house I feel that there is 1 speaker no sound, so I open the door skin and see is that cable connected or not, then I found out that my speaker cable is still original, then I quickly open all the amp and the player then only I found out that all cable has not been change at all.

Then I drove back the ML Automart and look for Kenny. I ask him why all the cable is not change then he told me this is the way there install amp, then I said fine so where is all my audio cable?
He told me that all has install to my car, then I ask him to show me where, he cant answer me.
So he called Lian and ask, Lian only answer I never take. MAY BE THE CABLE GOT LEG WALK OF BY IT SELF. Because both Lian and Kenny also said there did not take it. Before I leave the shop I ask him again so how now can you fix it back as what I want? Then he said can but have to buy 2 rolls of the speaker cable. WHAT THE F**K IS THIS.

Then I told my self forget it, this will be the 1st time I step in to this shop and will be my last time as well.

My advice to everyone who read this long story don’t send your car to ML Automart.

Below are the shop details

ML Automart (ML Audio Accessories Sdn Bhd)
No.5, Jalan Puteri ¼,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong, Selangor
Tel : 016-229 6274
Fax : 03-5882 4573

Kenny Wong Eu Fai (assistant manager)
019-258 0873

If anyone who like to know more can contact me at 016-828 3000, Vincent

Hadi2Fast2Furious

Known Member

Hadi2Fast2Furious

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
KL
Damn dude... U got conned. These are the type of accessory shops who go around conning people from their hard earned money. I hope all the ZTH'ians would note this shop.

Let's blacklist this shop. Let them lose some business, then maybe learn their lesson...

vincentfei

vincentfei

Oct 16, 2004
Yah man this is really a “con man” shop now I lost all my all my previous cable are from acoustic USA and Monster Cable. Sigh really scary, I know this shop is because I saw there have a promotion at IOI Mall and their work are not bad and near to my house. That why I choose him, shit this is wrong…. Really have to black list this shop.

vincentfei

vincentfei

Oct 16, 2004
I think before to make police report but too bad i do not have the prove that there have taken my things.. :(

vitrous

Known Member

vitrous

Known Member
Jun 18, 2005
Pahang
wahh...this is really bad guys..let us blacklist it...or 'bakar' that shop till it black..then it is on "black"list..hahaha...

potssum

potssum

Jan 17, 2005
i think b4 we all sent our car to the any accessories shop... we should take a picture with our digital cam... just in-case this sort of things happen.. then if they say they didnt know... we can fuck them kaw2

cHeMiCaL_

Known Member

cHeMiCaL_

Known Member
Feb 11, 2005
ouch..! it's best not to leave your car unattended in unfamiliar acc. shops.. only god knows things they can do to your car unknowingly..

aja

4,000 RPM

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
....and hoping that they don't duplicate your car key also lah. Next time, don't leave your car unattended there.

Last edited:

vincentfei

vincentfei

Oct 16, 2004
Ya Vitrous I think before that as well but cannot la cause he sure know is me cause I scold him in front of all the customer….

I agree with Potssum before send the car over have to take down whatever we have before we send to car in the shop. Or list down all the stuff that we bring and ask the shop owner to chop and sign.

Yalo Chemical is my fault la leave my car alone in the shop if not sure this things will not happen 1 le…. L

Thanks for your concern Aja I think their will not able to took my car away cause I have install the immobilizer in my car…

This morning I just took some picture of the shop..

pdguy

500 RPM

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
jus bcarefull bro ! after this has hapened ur car might be targeted mayb the owner/worker surf ZTH here n look ur thread n remembers u ...... lioa loh !
world is smaller than u think ! jus be extra alert for teh time being !
yeah .... lesson learnt never leave the car alone in any shops for repairs !

kk13

1,000 RPM

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah...n always check u're car b4 u leave...make sure everythin is there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifus..just crossed my mind rgds to dis subject

how do u actually determine WHICH drive shaft to use?wat are d factors do determine these?

e.g u drive a wira..originally a 1.5..say u converted d engine,say to a 2.0 (vr4 or evo3)..gearbox..say a gsr locked 2 wheel...n ur wheel part is a 4 hole 114.3..

so...do u still use..say..a 1.5 drive shaft?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience