Beware of Suspicious Sellers in Mudah!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i rcvd a sms to buy my evo7 momo steering, selling price rm660. the buyer is from indonesia. pos laju from msia - indo rm80.
total 740. i told him to bank in the money to my account 1st (i gave him my inactive MBB acc, got rm5 inside only.) he requested to pay via paypal but i dun have an account........again i told him to bank in 1st, once i rcv the money, withdraw it then only will post to him...later that no reply edi....could it be a conman? im not sure myself too......

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Maybe he is afraid he will not get the item if he deposits the money to you first. In other words, he's worried if you cheat him. I'm also like that if I don't know the person.

Sea Dragon

Nov 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
That was why he wanted to use Paypal. If he don't receive the item, he can get back his money. Paypal is quite safe. The only problem for a seller is that there is a charge when you receive your money. Means that you dont get the full amount. Copied from the site:-

The standard rate for receiving payments for goods and services is 3.4% + RM2.00 MYR.

Click here for more info:-

https://www.paypal.com/my/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-receiving-fees-outside

komplikated

Nov 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro's just so yall know... if u use ebay.com to make payments for any form of vehicles... there will not be any buyer protection... kindly take note of that bro's as i sorta work for ebay... n im sure that there is no form of 5 days trial period nonsense too... kindly take note as most of d scams dat im reading frm diz [post is done thru email... if oni dey get caught we shud relli chop of theyr d*cks n diz scammer b*stards shud b f*cked upside down usin deyr own d*cks...

May 8, 2014
Bintulu
It's 2014, and I just ran through this situation as well,

Here's the link to the car, Land Rover Freelander (A) 3.2 Like New - Cars for sale in Tawau, Sabah

the whole conversation;

Chin Hon Wei via bhdsdnplatform.net

Hi again ,

Let me introduce myself through a short video presentation to see with who you are speaking , besides as a genuine seller I have uploaded my NRIC,Driving Licence,Smart Card and photos from job as no purchaser shall purchase something without first securing adequate identification from the seller: chinweihon.smugmug.com/Wei/ , also i didn't want to be an unknown person , that's want from your side too.

To get a better understanding of procedures please read carefully the bellow text Step By Step Guide for buying purpose only :

Well considering my offshore job & location , i had left the car sealed and loaded at a ship company storage facility from Langkawi.Already found a safe, easiest solution for both ;signed a contract of sale and prearranged the whole process with the mediator A.O.G. shipping company : aogsrl.it/en/index.html .Is a worldwide trademark licensed and certified company check it : scamadviser.com/is-aogsrl.it-safe.html , have extensive networks across the entire world internationally recognized ,they will use the services of an affiliate local company to sort this out, prepared to be shipped door-to-door for TESTING on my expenses wherever you are located.

How it works :Both Buyers and Sellers benefit from using A.O.G as a neutral third party to monitor and transact the exchange of payment and vehicle,no other malay company can do an exchange with low fee.1) Full ship address along with KAD copy is required to start the official purchase 2) The Buyer will be asked to deposit money to A.O.G and then alerts the Seller to agree sending it to Buyer. This gives Seller peace of mind, as the Seller does not ship the vehicle until deposit payment is received and verified, so i'm protected from been lied or money not received as i had a really bad experience so i won't risking to ship by buyer word as there are many unserious this days.3) A.O.G. supervisor company does not release the money (hold it) to the Seller until the vehicle has been approved by the Buyer.This provides online car buyer the same security that off-line car buyers have, and the Buyer reviews the vehicle before the money is sent by A.O.G to the Seller.So, no funds exchange hands until you will be the legal owner. I trust this will meet with your approval.The trade is closed.
Return Policy: Upon delivery you can see the car before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns will have 7 (seven) business days to inspect the vehicle – To confirm correctness and condition.So, this will not be a blind purchase, you can test it before decided to buy it. If the car does not correspond to your expectations or like i described supervisor company will fully refund you within 2 business days and collect the car for my next instructions , but i assure you won't be the case .
Shipping Duration: Reaches destination within 2-4 business days from the time deposit payment is submitted and approved by mediator company.
Additional information: Documentation and bureaucracy will not be a problem ,as will be assigned a consultant to handle the necessary with a help of ship collaborators from MITI, in this way will alleviate most of the stress involved by both parties.
Reservation Policy : in order the deal to take place consider that the following relevant condition will be fulfilled as a prove of your credibility/seriousness.You may guarantee your car purchase based on availability : first who will provide 50% booking-deposit with A.O.G , first serve (Payment Required ; REFUNDABLE ; Prior shipping) - from/part of ToTaL OTR-NETT Amount Payable RM48,000.00 with all inclusive/free : Puspakom Inspection (K5 certificate) RM30 , JPJ ownership transfer (TM-AB) ,ship fee ... so on .The balance after that in monthly installments , loan or how you wish.

Next step - if you decided to get it, there are several details need , reply me with them prior anybody else :

1) Your Full Name along with the scanned/copy of NRIC or Driving Licence – Required by A.O.G for paperworks to be sent for signature (Sales Purchase Agreement Contract ,Commercial Invoice so on ...)
2) Your Full Delivery Address ,Mobile Phone Number and Fax number (optional)

After i'll start the official purchase procedure with your details you’ll receive via e-mail or fax important shipping info and suggestions how to attest the refundable payment .

Pheww! I was lucky I didnt put any money! But well, I was a little stupid to upload my own ID and driving license. Now they can use it to repeat the whole process to other unsuspecting victims.

Any reader who found out some dude from Sarawak selling car like this as well, plus using my ID and so on. feel free to contact me, I will verify if its a scam.

Last edited:

dlensa

Feb 26, 2009
Felt lucky to find this forum thread. Or else maybe kena also.
Latest ads in MUDAH.

Mercedes Benz C200 (A) Full Specs - Cars for sale in Desa ParkCity, Kuala Lumpur

And here's the email tht I received...

wei [email protected] via bhdsdnplatform.net

4:47 PM (6 hours ago)

to me
Hi,

Still available, 100% mint conditions ,accidents free,nothing wrong with it .Fully paid, no lien/loan or any outstanding debts.

NOTE!!! : I have recently dropped my price from its original price to Total/Final OTR-Nett-Amount payable : RM39,000.00 [also INCLUDED in price : JPJ (JPJK3),Puspakom Inspection (K5),road tax renewed ,to complete the ownership transfer already paid so-called "middle man" (Motor Insurance Agent ) to assist u for such a transfer].Beside the price agreed you'll NOT have to pay anything else beside insurance to have it legal OTR within Malaysia.

Reason for selling : I'll have to move abroad for the next 6 years with job relocation.I'm selling almost everything i own as cash is needed. Things should move pretty quickly at such price offer can't be available to much.

Due to my work schedule I can't conclude this transaction personally because my Offshore Drilling Job Type still involves 29 more days on departure , on the sea , currently located at the Oil & Gas industry rig from Langkawi , besides i had taken the CAR with me in Langkawi to be drived after work , NOT REGISTERED IN LANGKAWI and right now is held in Custody within a Transport Company ,probably know as nothing goes for shipping that is not already loaded into a container, sealed along with all documents and cleared from duties.To reach local customers i published it only into the state where you saw it , as was bought and certified there,also passed mudah verification.

Although I am not by land we can still workout this purchase,before going offshore I had prearranged the SHIPPING FREE through a neutral third party shipping company for the safety of both where buyer can VIEW and INSPECT at HIS/HER ADDRESS with the option to accept or reject it , before committing to buy it,so my presence isn’t necessary.

Is priced for urgent sell : so i prefer buyers with funds available. Let me know firstly this aspect?

If you are interested to know the easiest purchase method explained in details, reply soonest before will be reserved by someone else ,besides as a genuine seller i'll provide my identity too.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
COD whenever possible....

nowadays, a lot of conman, and conwomen cari makan, preying on the unsuspected and the innocents...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
For more info on such SCAMS u guys can have a read at my thread and the ones I encounter. Seems other than scamming u into buying your car, now they want to sell cars to u instead. Kinda smart in changing tactics. They will sound very convincing and usually they wont be around to make the deal and will get third party to do it for u.

And is always offshore working :rofl: Then phone cannot get through cuz no service or line offshore. Can only SMS u and email.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/445294-scam-or-not-scam-hard-to-differentiate-4.html#post1064529224

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For more info on such SCAMS u guys can have a read at my thread and the ones I encounter. Seems other than scamming u into buying your car, now they want to sell cars to u instead. Kinda smart in changing tactics. They will sound very convincing and usually they wont be around to make the deal and will get third party to do it for u.

And is always offshore working :rofl: Then phone cannot get through cuz no service or line offshore. Can only SMS u and email.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/445294-scam-or-not-scam-hard-to-differentiate-4.html#post1064529224
Yah! this one also offshore working......:banghead::banghead:

Oct 18, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
For far as i know this person have serious problems with money and moves outside with work for a better life and sold everything that own ... i already bough from him and i know it in person is not the one as you dealers said it is , you offend it and much more seems there are some people that have been refused by him and know they want to destroy his reputation. he told me some dealers, bad people take avantages of him and offer a ridiculous price to sell whatever he have ...now when were refused , they told him will revange in different forms . please all leave mr wei alone ,he is a good person and only want to do a fair trade . shame on those who offered him a ridiculous price , those are the real trickers!!!!!

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
As far as I know, me myself is an offshoreman. There is no such thing as Offshore Act saying that you are being redemption from taxes or whatsoever.

Plus, hell there is no offshore company/drillrig/semisub located in Langkawi.

These motherf*ckers are giving us bad image of offshore people. Damn it.

Aug 5, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
For far as i know this person have serious problems with money and moves outside with work for a better life and sold everything that own ... i already bough from him and i know it in person is not the one as you dealers said it is , you offend it and much more seems there are some people that have been refused by him and know they want to destroy his reputation. he told me some dealers, bad people take avantages of him and offer a ridiculous price to sell whatever he have ...now when were refused , they told him will revange in different forms . please all leave mr wei alone ,he is a good person and only want to do a fair trade . shame on those who offered him a ridiculous price , those are the real trickers!!!!!
join date oct 2014, and just one post.. and that post just to defend Mr Wei? and then using malay guy name? lol... lol.. basi laa ur tactic:stupid:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

As far as I know, me myself is an offshoreman. There is no such thing as Offshore Act saying that you are being redemption from taxes or whatsoever.

Plus, hell there is no offshore company/drillrig/semisub located in Langkawi.

These motherf*ckers are giving us bad image of offshore people. Damn it.
he went as far as this, i read the ads and its quite scary, apply for job but ask for family pic, wtf??

Jawatan Kosong Engineer Oil And Gas Kuala Lumpur November 2014 Terkini SND BHD Oilgendol - Jawatan Kini

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point would like to wish all our muslim customers, supporters and loyalists SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. Drive safely. Share your love and kindness everywhere. Have a good celebration. Thank you for the solid support. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience