Beware of Hyenas/Vultures/Crows on the road

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Ya maybe, due to old age also. Since that time the radiator hose never change before also.

But if not those tyre repair kit then which type is better bro?

You can call insurance tow truck ma bro :biggrin:
Okay bro, what and when only a car need to use Samco Hoses? Selling RM80-RM100
for turbo or modded n/a car ok la...but if u have extra funds then go ahead, but for me I wouldn't buy samco for a kancil unless using l2 l2s or l5.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

SF,
sometimes insurance tow truck damn slow, summore I need the flatbed type/carrier not the hook type scared screw my differentials or scratch my CF lips :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
for turbo or modded n/a car ok la...but if u have extra funds then go ahead, but for me I wouldn't buy samco for a kancil unless using l2 l2s or l5.

SF,
sometimes insurance tow truck damn slow, summore I need the flatbed type/carrier not the hook type scared screw my differentials or scratch my CF lips :biggrin:
Your car not RWD? If RWD not tow from rear?

Maybe can buy for Jetta Samco Hoses :biggrin: But like u guys say, not modded much then stock good enough.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

SF,
Mine got towed twice...hahaha First time quite long ago hook type, lately, they use flat bed ones....
So if insurance call tow truck how you request?

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Maybe can buy for Jetta Samco Hoses :biggrin: But like u guys say, not modded much then stock good enough.
My turbo still running stock type for the last 14 years....:driver:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Mine got towed twice...hahaha First time quite long ago hook type, lately, they use flat bed ones....
So if insurance call tow truck how you request?

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

My turbo still running stock type for the last 14 years....:driver:
last time when my perdana breaks down I call aam request them for the flatbed type, they said only must wait but dunno how long, they usually arrive within 2 hrs, sometimes even longer.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

they can tow the backside but scared front lips calar la cos lowered.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
last time when my perdana breaks down I call aam request them for the flatbed type, they said only must wait but dunno how long, they usually arrive within 2 hrs, sometimes even longer.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

they can tow the backside but scared front lips calar la cos lowered.
Tow truck take that long to arrive? :stoned:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yes depends on how busy they are. usually they are late during rush hour they may take longer than 2 hrs, if in the morning or afternoon usually within 45-1hr
I guess, is still better to wait for few hours than letting these lowlifes ulat scam/con us.
As long as no one get con, they will lesap from the streets.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yes depends on how busy they are. usually they are late during rush hour they may take longer than 2 hrs, if in the morning or afternoon usually within 45-1hr
Yup, at least an hour plus. Like me, call insurance, they check then call you back, then call tow truck, then tow truck call me for location, then ding dong, up and down, at least an hour plus dy...:smokin:

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I guess, is still better to wait for few hours than letting these lowlifes ulat scam/con us.
As long as no one get con, they will lesap from the streets.
Even apps you to join AAM mah! since you mentioned insurance is 3rd party....:driver:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
this are the tools u require in each of your cars
1. basic screw driver
2. water
3. compressor or bicycle pump will do
4. black PVC tape
5. tyre puncture repair kit
6. universal wrench set
7. register with AAM only rm70 per year.

if not just inform frens, im sure some of them will be nearby.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

try changing those radiator hoses & radiator cap 1st, if temp still rising then could be your water pump.
almost complete list by bro danz.
may i add.. 8. cable ties 9. WD40 works wonders.

uncle of mine blown radiator hose and cant understand how did it happen.
let the cooled down with black tape and cable ties to hold it down for 200km from jasin-KL.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
almost complete list by bro danz.
may i add.. 8. cable ties 9. WD40 works wonders.

uncle of mine blown radiator hose and cant understand how did it happen.
let the cooled down with black tape and cable ties to hold it down for 200km from jasin-KL.
yes yes the cable tie its very important, I used to keep WD40 in my car but removed it cos scared if left in the boot too long will explode.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yes yes the cable tie its very important, I used to keep WD40 in my car but removed it cos scared if left in the boot too long will explode.
Cable ties.. Okay Will get all these stuffs in the car. Kancil I don't have the tools too I think :rofl:
Only Kelisa have since is short distance car, only that day decide to drive to work.

WD40 for what ar?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cable ties.. Okay Will get all these stuffs in the car. Kancil I don't have the tools too I think :rofl:
Only Kelisa have since is short distance car, only that day decide to drive to work.

WD40 for what ar?
You are meant to take the lrt. Drive only kena already..........hahhahhahahahahhahaha:rofl:

WD40 for protection, spray the attacker......hahhhahahhahahahha:rofl::rofl:
No lah! is light lubricant to loosen rusty bolts, for rust prevention, can use on battery terminal etc....

WD-40 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You are meant to take the lrt. Drive only kena already..........hahhahhahahahahhahaha:rofl:

WD40 for protection, spray the attacker......hahhhahahhahahahha:rofl::rofl:
No lah! is light lubricant to loosen rusty bolts, for rust prevention, can use on battery terminal etc....

WD-40 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battery I thought they have those Battery Terminal Protection Spray? Ah, Now I know why need WD40 in car. I usually use for house padlocks only.

Spray the attacker, ya I still have not bought the Bear Pepper Spray yet. Can use against road bullies.

WD40 incase u wanna TFK in your car hahaha :thefinger:
Not the right lubricant for it. :biggrin:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006

WD40 for what ar?
u dont know when u need it sir. cable ties are real easy to keep and negligible in weight.

the other day was at seremban RnR towards KL, dis real old uncle and aunty (maybe should call them gparents).. hit a curb and broke few bumper clips and holder (whatever u call em). to make it worse, it will grind on the front wheel altho driving in straight line.

was there smoking while waiting for my wife to comeback from the loo. walked across and offered some cable ties. well.. i could say a few cable ties really did the job.

imagine taikor SF (u kan hamsap) if it was a young nice lady with scantily dressing?
cable ties = definitely ur the hero!!! then only WD40 comes in handy! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

L & G,

1st of all, thx 4 reading my topic...hihi

What material dat i shud use to re-shining dis ctr bullet & protect dis frm happen again? Pic as below (damn ugly rite?)

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience