www.primeperdanaclub.com
this are the tools u require in each of your cars
1. basic screw driver
2. water
3. compressor or bicycle pump will do
4. black PVC tape
5. tyre puncture repair kit
6. universal wrench set
7. register with AAM only rm70 per year.

if not just inform frens, im sure some of them will be nearby.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

try changing those radiator hoses & radiator cap 1st, if temp still rising then could be your water pump.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
1. basic screw driver
2. water
4. black PVC tape
6. universal wrench set

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

try changing those radiator hoses & radiator cap 1st, if temp still rising then could be your water pump.
I think I'll know who to call when car breakdown in future. I can call Danz. Cuz whenever I'm driving, u seems to be coincidentally bump into me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya, since mine is 3rd party insurance, will register AAM. Thanks for sharing the tips.

I was thinking maybe I should change to these hoses for kancil. Last longer and no risk in hose bursting or ada lubang?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My car? Parked in KL Parking lots. So, cannot be sabotage actually. Top got hole.

The top hose but it was the bottom end that attached to engine got hole. That's why he try to cut it off then attached it in.
Try and cut and reattached is wrong dy. Most hoses are just fitting, cut and they become too short. Probably he stop you or others from repairing it, so he can go buy and charge you...:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Try and cut and reattached is wrong dy. Most hoses are just fitting, cut and they become too short. Probably he stop you or others from repairing it, so he can go buy and charge you...:banghead:
Yup, If not because it was my Kancil or because it was overheat problem, I would have sped off. Cuz I know I cant run at car current state.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
1. basic screw driver
2. water
4. black PVC tape
6. universal wrench set

Wow have to get some tools ready and be prepared also join AAM.

Friends cannot trust la kalau Shah Alam. If rosak there, my xgf will not help me but better still my friend i call him, he pun xleh keluar sbb no car. :biggrin:

I open up my bonnet to check and a Malay Guy who can't really speaks malay well or has bad pronunciation came up to my car and I was shock to see him behind me, I said overheated, then without asking anything, he came down from his bike and starting to take bottle of waters from his bike and help me cool down the car.
Hmm Nepal douchebag? or maybe someone from East Coast?

Reminds me of an incident which a Sabah police who was in KL. I want to inquire on an event at Bukit Aman, he seems not to know ANYTHING but no fight as i was in the police station n he also looks new. When outside talked to the normal cloths police at least they know what is going on. Quite worrying about east coast criminals coming here. I remembered about some Sulu case?

Anyway quite talking about that n yes this crime is getting bad. Last time got kes claiming this man is from Honda n ada rosak on this lady's car.

But the lady was smart and manage to somehow runaway to UM, if i am not mistaken this happen in UM. Yes my cousin also was there. It made some hu ha at UM until UM students came to defend their campus friend.

Another incident was a family of my friends. She and her mom as usual driving the seremban highway. Well the mother who used to lived in US, knows some conjob. So somehow she and her family were driving n some indian man on the bike said her car got issue with the tyre. She was smart enough not to stop and somehow headed to the police station. There she notice, her tyres were purposely punctured. She thanked god nothing happen.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow have to get some tools ready and be prepared also join AAM.

Friends cannot trust la kalau Shah Alam. If rosak there, my xgf will not help me but better still my friend i call him, he pun xleh keluar sbb no car. :biggrin:

Hmm Nepal douchebag? or maybe someone from East Coast?

Reminds me of an incident which a Sabah police who was in KL. I want to inquire on an event at Bukit Aman, he seems not to know ANYTHING but no fight as i was in the police station n he also looks new. When outside talked to the normal cloths police at least they know what is going on. Quite worrying about east coast criminals coming here. I remembered about some Sulu case?

Anyway quite talking about that n yes this crime is getting bad. Last time got kes claiming this man is from Honda n ada rosak on this lady's car.

But the lady was smart and manage to somehow runaway to UM, if i am not mistaken this happen in UM. Yes my cousin also was there. It made some hu ha at UM until UM students came to defend their campus friend.

Another incident was a family of my friends. She and her mom as usual driving the seremban highway. Well the mother who used to lived in US, knows some conjob. So somehow she and her family were driving n some indian man on the bike said her car got issue with the tyre. She was smart enough not to stop and somehow headed to the police station. There she notice, her tyres were purposely punctured. She thanked god nothing happen.
Dunno what language he talking with them, maybe Indon or Sabah or what. Cuz the Rondas also can speak his language. But when talk to me the Rondas can speak malay. Better than that Ulat

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Dunno what language he talking with them, maybe Indon or Sabah or what. Cuz the Rondas also can speak his language. But when talk to me the Rondas can speak malay. Better than that Ulat
I think the Ronda guy also from Sabah or Sarawak. Quite many east coast friends of mine working here.

or wait? Jawa? Kelantan? Terengganu?

damn we have too many slangs... i thanked god no Hartamas slang.. that one pening nak mampus :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
1. basic screw driver
2. water
4. black PVC tape
6. universal wrench set

Wah! tyre repair kit. Your Beemer no spare tyre, right?

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I think I'll know who to call when car breakdown in future. I can call Danz. Cuz whenever I'm driving, u seems to be coincidentally bump into me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya, since mine is 3rd party insurance, will register AAM. Thanks for sharing the tips.

I was thinking maybe I should change to these hoses for kancil. Last longer and no risk in hose bursting or ada lubang?
The thing is when you need him, he is in some other place.....hahhahhahahha:rofl:

Those hoses for kancil? Overkill leh! Regular hoses also last a very long time, just have to maintenance check and usually top hose always burst as that is the return hoses where hot water comes back to radiator. Bottom hose usually less chance of bursting as that hose carries cooled water back to engine....:driver:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

The thing is when you need him, he is in some other place.....hahhahhahahha:rofl:

Those hoses for kancil? Overkill leh! Regular hoses also last a very long time, just have to maintenance check and usually top hose always burst as that is the return hoses where hot water comes back to radiator. Bottom hose usually less chance of bursting as that hose carries cooled water back to engine....:driver:
I oso want to get them puncture repair kit the good ones coz wanna ditch the spare tyre & keep some tools inside the spare cabin, once bought from 1.99 shop, the hole maker was useless, bro Danz, how much previously u bought the kit & where?? thought of keeping the instant tyre inflator but afraid risk of can burst inside the car coz read most of it has combustible agent.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I oso want to get them puncture repair kit the good ones coz wanna ditch the spare tyre & keep some tools inside the spare cabin, once bought from 1.99 shop, the hole maker was useless, bro Danz, how much previously u bought the kit & where?? thought of keeping the instant tyre inflator but afraid risk of can burst inside the car coz read most of it has combustible agent.
I think hypermarket ones looks ok, and I think more then RM10 (cannot remember the price)
Those tyre inflator with gooey stuff to seal leaks? Ah! better not use, because when remove tyre time, inside tyre and rim will be gooey and difficult to clean... :smokin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
I think hypermarket ones looks ok, and I think more then RM10 (cannot remember the price)
Those tyre inflator with gooey stuff to seal leaks? Ah! better not use, because when remove tyre time, inside tyre and rim will be gooey and difficult to clean... :smokin:
talking about tyre, i remembered last time got this thingy from SmartShop

is it that gooey green thingy for the car so the tyre will not burst?

until they demo it with a real car...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I bought my tyre puncture repair kit rm11 should be the same as the tyre shop using.
Vr2, yes mine beemer no spare tyre that's y I keep 1 bottle of tyre inflator & air compressor in my car. without it can bang balls beside the road during tyre puncture.:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

no need samco for kancil la, rubber OEM ones good enuf.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Ya maybe, due to old age also. Since that time the radiator hose never change before also.

But if not those tyre repair kit then which type is better bro?

I bought my tyre puncture repair kit rm11 should be the same as the tyre shop using.
Vr2, yes mine beemer no spare tyre that's y I keep 1 bottle of tyre inflator & air compressor in my car. without it can bang balls beside the road during tyre puncture.:biggrin:

no need samco for kancil la, rubber OEM ones good enuf.
You can call insurance tow truck ma bro :biggrin:
Okay bro, what and when only a car need to use Samco Hoses? Selling RM80-RM100

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
talking about tyre, i remembered last time got this thingy from SmartShop

is it that gooey green thingy for the car so the tyre will not burst?

until they demo it with a real car...
Those are for leak prevention, suppose to coat the inside with a layer then when kena nail the gooey stuff will enclose and seal it. My friend tried and he was the one mentioned about the cleaning on next tyre change....:biggrin:
Bro. twist one, not sure. Whether Is inflator or similar product. If similar, that is why I mention not to use.
There are many other products.
Runflat tyres, these can still hold up the car even without air, but bumpy

Conti seal, These tyres are lined with something similar to the gooey stuff, but this are on the tyres only and is OEM by Conti...cost a bomb....:smokin:

Rim bead area filler. Is sort of a metal piece place inside the tyre, so when tyre puncture the tyres still in place like runflat, but of course do not hold the tyre up like runflat. As long as the tyre do not comes off the rims you can still control the car.

Repair kit and pump

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Yah! I remember because my friend ask whether his mom Beemer can use normal tyres or not, so we went change then ask him carry repair kit and pump put in the car....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Ya maybe, due to old age also. Since that time the radiator hose never change before also.

But if not those tyre repair kit then which type is better bro?

You can call insurance tow truck ma bro :biggrin:
Okay bro, what and when only a car need to use Samco Hoses? Selling RM80-RM100
Yup, regular maintenance.

Tyre repair kit and a pump. Can be manual or the 12v pump...:driver:

Samco hose? Got extra $$$ can use loh!:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am doing this to help a close friend in KL.

"Hello,

My mom, Ayaka Yoshinaga, is missing from home since November 26th evening. We have tried calling her many times but there is no response from her. I'm not sure if this method works but I would like to ask for your help to try find her as soon as possible. We are concerned that she may be sick, injured, or someone is trying to harm her.

Here is my mom's picture and she drives silver Toyota Rush with car number plate...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience