Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
have that in plan,
in penang, wheels hunting is limited, no price war...chop chop :bandit::shot:

heard at taiping, got big chop shop. near jpj. Renesis, any idea ?
i duno the person told me, is BS or real.
this teusday, i go down there with my friend.
Luckily I click into this thread and saw my name being called. Unfortunately, I'm not too sure about Taiping. The last time I went there is like over 10 years ago.

However, yesterday I went to a halfcut shop for the first time ever in Ipoh. Saw Buddyclub P1 15 inch priced at RM900. Ipoh got quite a lot of halfcut shop.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
this tuesday goin to taiping. Tentatively, not confirm. hahahah....cross my finger.
will post pic of chop shop surrounding. Unless got big guard dog follow...just keep my hand inside pocket. lol....

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
this tuesday goin to taiping. Tentatively, not confirm. hahahah....cross my finger.
will post pic of chop shop surrounding. Unless got big guard dog follow...just keep my hand inside pocket. lol....
Delay to Saturday, maybe I can make it to Taiping, meet you.:driver:.....lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Go Ipoh tt with bro. Renesis first. He show you Ipoh chop shop. Can get from Ipoh will be nearer then no need come KL........lol:rofl:
Agree on this.

Lunch on me if i going there. Bro renesis.
KL ? Too many big engine....hahahaha
Let me thank you in advance first then. :biggrin:

When going? Renesis might be in Kampar unless he finish his term dy.....:driver:
Not yet but going to finish soon at early May. Then start working at end of May.

Tuesday? Just going Taiping for 1 day only? Chop shop in Taiping I don't know got a lot or not.

Delay to Saturday, maybe I can make it to Taiping, meet you.:driver:.....lol:rofl:
You are coming to Perak on Saturday?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Beware of Fake Recaro seats too. A reputable sticker workshop at Sunway was producing the "Ori Recaro" stickers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I'd appreciate any advice give on a particular problem I'm having with my car. I have a 4G92 MIVEC engine (using standard 4G92P engine block, crank and pistons), using the standard air filter, intake manifold and MIVEC extractor. Exhaust is a 1.7" pipe from the flexi-joint right to the back, with an S-flow muffler (in/out 1.7").

Recently, I've been experiencing some pretty bad acceleration with it. Thought it was in need of maintenance so I got it serviced. Currently using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience