Beware!! Honda Cheras !

QQbodykit

Mar 27, 2009
Do not Services Your Honda at Cheras Branch!!

Yesterday, I went for 1st 1000km free services for my lovely HONDA Civic.

I left my smart tag in the car drawer, when i pick up the car, I realized it was gone.

So i look for the Service Manager, he said: " U sign off this paper which stated that is your responsibility of clearing out the valuable stuff in the car, so whatever disappear is not my responsibility "

So ... dear fellow Honda Owner, I was up sad and lost my trust and believe on this Honda Services Center. I wish this will not happened to one of you.

Inform your friends and relative do not take your Honda to the Cheras Honda Services Center.

My though:

From Services to car wash, there are only 2 to 3 person drive my car. If the Manager willing to help out, I don't think it is a tough job.

The Services manager do not look surprise when i telling him i lost my smartag. What he did is showing me the letter i sign off (Stated Honda will not responsible of lost belonging).

It seem like I am not the first one, and the way he handle this problem make me lost my faith on this services center. I will not bring my car to this place for future services. Lost a Smartag is not a big deal, the services center have a (long hand) inside make me scare off.

The paper you and me initial is an approval for them to stole you thing which ever you left in you car. I will make an official complaint to Honda Malaysia.

Can anyone suggest me a better services center ?? I dont mind go to other town, as long as it is safe and make you confident on them.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
write a letter to their management and seek explanation on such incident that happened to you. try get names and time it happen. usually their customer service dept will look into it and if there is cctv, might have chance to catch the culprit.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
since the manager is not taking any action, instead blaming you for the lost.....
next time spare tires went missing also your fault?
i am not instigating but i am very close with guys from automotive industries....it isnt this way to treat a customer who trust you with their cars. we have our consumer right. go for it.
cheerz

QQbodykit

Mar 27, 2009
Ya oh ... i forget to take my spare tire with me ... haha !!
oh ... i try to get the website for my to make complain ...
they only available for calling ... hiah ...
i hv to make this call ...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
dont give them face. nowadays more and more workshops are taking advantage on customers, even if we are helpless and clueless, doesnt mean they should take advantage of us.

sounds like a cha boh kena molest.. LOL

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
honda SC in PJ quite good if u willing to go. got 2 branches which is in Jalan 222 and another 1 is near to JayaOne. their service are very good, always send my car there...(near also with my office heheh...morning send the car, evening take it back)

terryhendra

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Write a complaint to honda malaysia...i did that once due to the stupidity Ban Hoe Seng Ipoh Service Center. Someone from HQ personally call to apologize and settle the matter within 2 weeks

blanquito

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
take some time .. write in or get the phone number of center control / management of the service centers ... dunn let them walk away with it ...

look at website .. you will be able to find some contacts ...

tare

Known Member
Nov 7, 2004
so straight to HONDA HQ

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
so straight to HONDA HQ
Yeah so write an e-mail to Honda Malaysia... Sure they will help you since the m,anagement over there are not responsible enough...

dareMAX

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
RAMD
Don't go to Puchong either. I been there for almost 1 yrs. My last service was a major service. Means parts including plugs and many small things was in.

After 5000km, i go to others shops. My mech show me everything, plugs, brakes pads and others thing I couldn't remember. It was not change.

Front Brake pad almost KONG, plug head looks like no change since dunno when.

Also fully service my air-cond there. It can be done in 1 hour time including take out the cooling coil wash and installed back. After the service I don't feel any better.

I will take out the coil soon and check, see if they wash it.

Also they do charge us RM60~70 for inspection fee.

chuckie

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
wah, so bad honda service centre huh... better service at pokok ceri workshop then.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I decided to install exedy racing clutch button type on my satria neo. Which one is better, 3puck or 4puck?...Based on the best performance..:smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience