Beware : Dark tinted windscreen / glasses

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Guys, jes a word of caution to all of u... if u fit the description above... take it off... or dont drive yer car out... I jes got tahan and straight away masuk balai tanpa any negotiations... and almost got my car 'sita-ed'...

After almost an hour of negotiation, i was let off with a stern warning and a 'chance'... nevertheless, 2 other cars that came in with me didnt fare so well as they all kena sita and was at the bustation taking taxis..

Dont ask me where... Dont ask me How... That is not a matter for discussion..

Before i left the balai, i was told "Please remove yer tint, this order came down directly from Pihak ATas!.. I don wanna see u here again too ok?"....

So, i'm disseminating this info to all of u...

Take care dudes

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
Guys, jes a word of caution to all of u... if u fit the description above... take it off... or dont drive yer car out... I jes got tahan and straight away masuk balai tanpa any negotiations... and almost got my car 'sita-ed'...

After almost an hour of negotiation, i was let off with a stern warning and a 'chance'... nevertheless, 2 other cars that came in with me didnt fare so well as they all kena sita and was at the bustation taking taxis..

Dont ask me where... Dont ask me How... That is not a matter for discussion..

Before i left the balai, i was told "Please remove yer tint, this order came down directly from Pihak ATas!.. I don wanna see u here again too ok?"....

So, i'm disseminating this info to all of u...

Take care dudes
wah ur car sure got mafia black tinted

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
blackie, do u got fined? summons, or any fees? so, hows your tinted? dual layer or? removed?

sorry about ur incident, hope zthian beware off!! :frown:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
it aint my sup.. it's 'd other car'.... anyway... it's tinted like any other JDM Estima.. rear black... u think it's jes fr normal cars? think again... there were estimas and crvs also kena

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
oh man... i tot my mechanic kena pow RM50 on the spot oledy teruk. now i see that he's the lucky one. coz he was driving a customer's car (100% black all round). thanks for the heads up blackie taikor.

baskets. VVIPs get to keep their tints for safety/diversion purpose and we cant keep em coz we could be doing criminal stuff behind "closed" glass. are we all really the trash of society to these "attas" ppl? sigh

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
can dead window tinted 100% black be caught too?the satria rear left n right.. OMG...i wanna cry :(

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Shit! Better find my tinting approval cert - got it somewhere, approved by JPJ...

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
acbc said:
Shit! Better find my tinting approval cert - got it somewhere, approved by JPJ...
useless,they will ask u to goto jpj todo the inspection,if it pass the regulation they will let u go,if not they will ask u to peel it on the spot and give u a summon

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
acbc said:
Haha, say JPJ approved only, actually JPJ nv approved any of tint cert.... this is the tinted shop print to the cert for more business....coz i gt fren working as the policeman n he told me like this.... so if the JPJ oor trafic section won't siok u, sure u kena although ur tinted is the normal tint n saw inside....Thankz tai ko for the notice... will careful for this time....anyway, gd luck for it!!~

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
i was stopped right before Rawang, while on the way back to Penang yesterday evening bout 7:30pm by a patrol car. The indian officer told me i was 'flying' down on N-S h'way and he couldnt see my reg. no. I told him i was only doing bout 130ish km/h and he told me i was going more than that (which i replied, if i was driving fast, do you think you could catch me?) Argued my way out of that and he whacked me back for my tint and reg. no.

Well it was a farnee 15min conversation with them, a real farnee wan...

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
brian,
thanks for the update :)

Now tinted shop didn't put de word as "JPJ Approved" but rather "JPJ Compliant" so to speak when questioning time.

Regards,
Mike

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
NoTiGuY said:
i was stopped right before Rawang, while on the way back to Penang yesterday evening bout 7:30pm by a patrol car. The indian officer told me i was 'flying' down on N-S h'way and he couldnt see my reg. no. I told him i was only doing bout 130ish km/h and he told me i was going more than that (which i replied, if i was driving fast, do you think you could catch me?) Argued my way out of that and he whacked me back for my tint and reg. no.

Well it was a farnee 15min conversation with them, a real farnee wan...
des,why dun u speed away??i dun think their patrol car can do 2++kmh:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't know if this is a repost, but it's a pity how these exotics are laid down in the heat & dust just like that. "Here’s an unfortunate find. Remember the destruction of Saddam Hussein’s epic car collection, many of which included the destruction of a Porsche 993 Turbo S, an extremely rare Lamborghini LM002 SUV and supposedly a Mercedes-Benz 500K worth more than millions? Well this one is a little something...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience