Beware: Autoglym Penang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007

BEWARE OF AUTOGLYM DETAILING CENTERS IN PENANG

Just had a simple wash and vacuum there, and after I left, I realised my car FLOOR MAT / DUST TRAP was missing!!!

I confronted the staff there, they pretend ignorance, ask to refer to boss.

WHEN i spoke to their BOSS, I tried to talk to him properly, not only did he refuse to replace the stolen item, BUT the a$$hole was bloody rude, cursing me and my family, and challenged me to make a complaint.

Their boss is an indian, and damn rude. Drives a blue perdana twin turbo.

Their centers are in Arathorn road in Penang Town center, and another in Sg Dua.

Terrible service, and missing items.

Spread the news around, to avoid dealing with these people.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
waaaaa.......sorry to hear that.not just stuff been stolen....kena f**k
sumore.....aiyo...lodge a complaint la at persatuan
pengguna there.sure kena one.

Mai_B

Feb 18, 2007
i think you should teach him a lesson..think of something.......lodge a report to Consumer Tribunal...

customers is their profit without customer...there probably looking for besi buruk...at the back street somewhere...LOL...

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Ya! That s the right thing to do. Bad bussines person like that must give some lesson. Show him the power of a customer.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Good idea guys!

CAP - consumer's association Penang.

But last i heard, CAP has been rather quiet.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
CAP quiet because no one complain. being a malaysian, i hardly turn to all theseassociation, coz i have the perception tat they dun giv a f**k on our complain. i would rather deal with it with my own rule.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
how would you suggest?

flyer distribution? have a demonstration outside their office?

..... i'm getting naughty thoughts :)

matasura

Apr 23, 2007
its better to complain to cap first...
then u can procede to the others

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
vagabond,my touch n go also kena curik by the carwash people..**(&*&8*^&

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
if they steal a few cents, then it's still ok.

But when they start stealing parts of the care which is not easily replacable, then it's wrong.

I'm definately going to make complaints.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
try ur luck and proceed with the complain. who knows CAP wil really take ur complain seriously n issue a warning letter to AutoGlym.

have u consider to lodge a police report since it's a crime case?

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
The thing is, it's very hard to prove. They hired workers from Burmah, and these Burmese didn't issue receipts.

+ they could always say that the missing item was ALREADY missing before the wash.

Very tricky, very dirty.

beem

Jul 14, 2004
Just go lodge the complaint...and spread the news....i already started spreading the news long ago....was going to send my waja for a wash there....simple wash and vaccum the indian boss quoted RM20...crap......quickly i went away...

ericee

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
JB/Melaka/SPore
sg dua branch is not so bad. send my car there for interior cleaning & leather treatment. they really cleaned & pack every single item in my car into plastic bags so that they can thorough clean it. i dealt with the boss there & im impressed as they accept max 2-3 customers per day to ensure constant quality. credit when its due

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
sg dua?heard last time that area got gangster a lot harass outsider driver..now still have?anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last week when i sent my car to change tires, and i also told the mechanic to clean away the dust in the drums...but recently, my handbrake was so tight where 1 or 2 clicks will prevent the car from rolling if i engage D mode..previously when i engage D mode, the car will move abit... so, when i try to remove the brake drum cover, it was so tight and eventually removal was successful, but fitting it back was super hard, the cover blocked by the brake shoe...hmm..not to mention, left drum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience