beware at cheras....

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
i oso kena last yr near leisure mall very fast it happened.....and lots of ppl there but no one bothered to tell me who...'he' took my meters by breaking my window my aircond panel and bucket seat got damaged,got screw drive hole mark...very heartache!!!

excaliber

Feb 1, 2005
Thanx for sharing the information
i'll tell my friends all

sorry about what happened to u

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
all we can do is dont leave any things on car that attract their attention.... it happen anywhere nowadays..... getting worst....

916EK

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Visit site
this case started like 3 months ago in that area. Only park at infront of those restaurants or pay the RM1 parking. (the RM1 parking was there cos of this case if not mistaken)

never, never park at the residence. they aiming at ANY car. there's once where few cars kena break glass 1 shot. Just for fun i think.

so guys take good care of your car.

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ppl going around breaking cars windows for fun? waaa.. weird.. nothing better to do ah..

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
bdv 21.4 d fella always in chan sow lin......... if u guys know where is famous steam fish head...... jln 3........ he stay opposite onli.........last time d fella drive ef9..............he is a tall guy rite ??? toilet duck

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
damienyum said:
bdv 21.4 d fella always in chan sow lin......... if u guys know where is famous steam fish head...... jln 3........ he stay opposite onli.........last time d fella drive ef9..............he is a tall guy rite ??? toilet duck
i never saw that loser.... jus wan to see his car kena smash gao gao only.... so he's a tall guy with no balls lah..... call ppl smash his intercooler the next time i see him.... let him enjoy what he always do....

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
(Slightly off-topic)

Toilet duck, do you frequent the Connaught area often?

I think I've seen your car (your signature vios) a couple of times before.

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
darahhitam said:
(Slightly off-topic)

Toilet duck, do you frequent the Connaught area often?

I think I've seen your car (your signature vios) a couple of times before.
i went there find my friend sometimes.... wah... like that also kena spotted....

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
t0il3t_duck said:
i went there find my friend sometimes.... wah... like that also kena spotted....
I'm here from 9 am - 6 pm mahh... :smile:

ah_jitt86

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
Visit site
sorry to hear dat..but thx for da info...cuz i do yamcha kat sana sumtimes >__>

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A quick glance at this, and you could easily mistake this for just another 458 Italia. But the stickers scream 'RACE', and when you run your eyes across the finer details, you will notice the single bolt wheels. Typical. You see single bolt wheels, and you already know that this car has a purpose. In fact, every car with single bolt wheels have the same purpose -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience