beware at cheras....

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
hey bros.... i realize that my car window jus kena smash by a sohai jus now.... found out after finish yamcha with my friends at cheras's first station restaurant.... i parked at the housing area behind that restaurant.... those resident there told me that it was done by a stupid farker(blue wira turbo BDV 2174) with no balls or nut.... i think he looks like a pussy head or maybe dick head.... and they told me he's a son of the bitch..... because he always broke ppl's glass for fun.... especially every saturday... i guess because saturday turns him on..... he's such a horny arse.... luckily i dont have meters in my car.... the only thing that i lost is my gf's bag with no money..... the shit thing is i have to fix my car window..... and they told me he also stole smart tag form ppl's car..... so beware of that place...... because that's where the gay ass always hang out...... finally hope that farker or zhi bai gia take care..... cos got ppl report police already..... so he can kiss his ass good bye and hope he didnt forget to buy himself a nice coffin..... jus like his number plate 74..... beware when you park there.....if your window kena smash..... sure is that...................................................... zhi bai gia already.... that loser is abnormal.... maybe cos he's born withouht lan pa.... so he have to do something to make himself happy..... so beware of that car or fellow.....

sorri for my language.... cos i'm quite piss during that moment....

Last edited:

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
mirage901 said:
OMG. Sorry to hear that bro. Those f**kers really an asshole. What time your car kena smash?
around 1 am.... i think that fellow think that i have meters in my car....

Tiburon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
i stay in cheras and is really sad to see this thing happen... i think saturday station 1 full of ppl and cars and this idiot dare to do such thing.. i hope police will do their work and catch this idiot since u have his number plate...

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
bro... my fren also same thing in 1st station there... he drive waja/// his gf left de bag in de car.. n kena smash also.. but de bag nth geh./// they aim for bag... not meter.... but i though 1st station there got parking guard.... u have to pay RM1.....

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
heh.... i think it's done by the same person.... he've very daring.... ppl over there already know his act so well..... the uncle staying there say he call police before.... but police jus say he've no prove.... they jus keep their arse sitting in the office..... police nowadays jus like to set road block to check out car.... so that they have extra income.... who want to take action in crimes.... waste efford.... no income.... more risk....... ish....

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Go JPJ and find out the owner's details from the no. plate.

Then pay him a courtesy call.

adrianlek

Known Member
May 20, 2005
sgor
i dun think so easy can get info frm JPJ by just giving them d no. plate.must hv 'org dalam'.d zhi bai gia might not b so stupid also, i think he would hv changed d no. plate b4 doin d crime :mad:

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
adrianlek said:
i dun think so easy can get info frm JPJ by just giving them d no. plate.must hv 'org dalam'.d zhi bai gia might not b so stupid also, i think he would hv changed d no. plate b4 doin d crime :mad:
hem... this might be posible as well..... only real zhi bai gia can think of this kind of things....

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
t0il3t_duck sorry to hear about your ride being smashed into.. but i'm just wondering, which station one restaurant because there's two of them in Cheras?? The one you're talking about is opposite Cheras Leisure Mall right?

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
yah it's opposite leisure mall..... shit... have to pay 70 jus for the window.... havent include workman ship.... tint...

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
rorytate said:
sorry to hear that, i'm staying around the corner too....

will mark that car for you...

Which blu are you referring to? Metallic blue like in subarus or dark blue? baby blue maybe??
i've no idea bro... i jus heard it from those residents living there....

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
adrianlek said:
RM10 buck kaotim.........my friend done it b4.......give them money to check ppl reg number.dunno wherether he know those org dalam or not?if that sohai didn't change the number,then u r lucky to find him.

btw,RM70 for the vios window?consider cheap coz iswara window also teh same price.

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
t0il3t_duck said:
hey bros.... i realize that my car window jus kena smash by a sohai jus now.... found out after finish yamcha with my friends at cheras's first station restaurant.... i parked at the housing area behind that restaurant.... those resident there told me that it was done by a stupid farker(blue wira turbo BDV 2174) with no balls or nut.... i think he looks like a pussy head or maybe dick head.... and they told me he's a son of the bitch..... because he always broke ppl's glass for fun.... especially every saturday... i guess because saturday turns him on..... he's such a horny arse.... luckily i dont have meters in my car.... the only thing that i lost is my gf's bag with no money..... the shit thing is i have to fix my car window..... and they told me he also stole smart tag form ppl's car..... so beware of that place...... because that's where the gay ass always hang out...... finally hope that farker or zhi bai gia take care..... cos got ppl report police already..... so he can kiss his ass good bye and hope he didnt forget to buy himself a nice coffin..... jus like his number plate 74..... beware when you park there.....if your window kena smash..... sure is that...................................................... zhi bai gia already.... that loser is abnormal.... maybe cos he's born withouht lan pa.... so he have to do something to make himself happy..... so beware of that car or fellow.....

sorri for my language.... cos i'm quite piss during that moment....
hey jeff hows ur car now?
sry to hear about your car.
u know who i am rite hehe...
anyway good thing u got the plate number...
wonder what race he is and is he alone or got more ppl...
anyway take care...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At 5am UK time, Team Lotus F1 will be unveiling their latest machine this Monday to their subscribers and fans only before the world gets to see it. Subscription is free of charge and good before 31st of January. The Subscription automatically puts you in the list to receive their free but highly exclusive Team Lotus Notes magazine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience