Best tuner for haltech????

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
gt auto is the authorised tuner isn't it?

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
i think is.. GT auto.. they guy doing well on haltech..n also other ecu..

Bump: i think is.. GT auto.. they guy doing well on haltech..n also other ecu..

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
if GT aint the best.. i dunno who else is..

i'm running e11, i can do 400+km for 1 full tank of petrol... we're talkin about a car that's almost 700bhp... raja kamal?? havent heard of him... no offense..

haltech, autronic, PowerFC, Fcon.. bla bla.. yada yada.. it's about tuning skills.. dat's y wise pple knows that the ECU is and will only perform as good as your tuner... 8.93 seconds in Sepang - GT EVO3... 10.2 seconds GT-EVO9, street platform... if they aint the best, i'd like to know who is equivalent.. or better than them...

thanks

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
if GT aint the best.. i dunno who else is..

i'm running e11, i can do 400+km for 1 full tank of petrol... we're talkin about a car that's almost 700bhp... raja kamal?? havent heard of him... no offense..

haltech, autronic, PowerFC, Fcon.. bla bla.. yada yada.. it's about tuning skills.. dat's y wise pple knows that the ECU is and will only perform as good as your tuner... 8.93 seconds in Sepang - GT EVO3... 10.2 seconds GT-EVO9, street platform... if they aint the best, i'd like to know who is equivalent.. or better than them...

thanks
GT ...auto...:party:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
What turbo? You must run very good off-boost tuning!

Otherwise, you have Jaguar-type petrol tank - got two :rofl::rofl::rofl:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
gobiz: running on stock supra fuel tank with twin internal 255lph walbros.. .. turbo = holset hx50
Are you sure you get 400km/tank regularly? Or is that only when you keep below 2000rpm :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice spec by the way....apparently now there's a new series of Holset turbos built specifically for petrol engines...Endless-r is selling them, engineered by Holset and built by Trust. Looks very impressive.

The main advancement is fully machined billet compressor wheel.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/118802-new-holset-turbo-series.html

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Engine Oil Leak Classified as 2 Section

Leaking , Or Comsume into Piston .

Leaking

1. Firstly to check is whether there's Engine oil Stain at Bottom of engine (aka Oil Sump) , place where engine oil keep inside . If it's Terribly Wet , means there's Serious Leak. Or you can Put a Newspaper / cardboard at bottom of your car . But this Not applicable for Small Leak , hard to be seen.

2. Next is to Check Which part Have the leaking . Classified to 2 parts . Upper part...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience